User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Item] Draught of Souls

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message609
DeParanoia

[Death Stalker]

(since 04-10-2022 17:37)

Votes: 100

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 23-12-2017, 14:41:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz item link: Draught of Souls
Bug description: You can use Draught of Souls during spells like Rampage, you should not be able to do that.
Proof:

2 0

Tamaie
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 28-04-2020 14:58)

Votes: 102

Post Posted: 23-12-2017, 18:42:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Nu inteleg ce bug vezi tu la asta, e acelasi lucru si la noi.Dai rampage si dupa trinketu.Incetati cu posturi de kkt, ca iar mai strica careva cate cv aiurea.

0 1

demonte

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-02-2019 00:06)

Votes: 19

Post Posted: 23-12-2017, 23:48:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Really Deathrage?I think that you should post those major bugs at rogues instead of posting shit that you have no ideea.
On topic:
https://forum.wow-freakz.com/FIXED-Warrior-Fury-Rampage-t474227.html
https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=184367 (wowhead link)

Ability is not affected by Haste. It's always 2 second to deal full 5 hits
Rampage Damage
Rampage will deal full damage with all 5 hits in these cases:
When you get CCd during 2 seconds of Rampage
When you use any of your other abilities. That includes another cast of Rampage. You will get plus 5 hits to your current Rampage
Rampage will stop dealing damage if you:
Go too far from your target, e.g. use Heroic Leap. Sometimes you do damage anyway on relatively short distances
Get Meat Cleaver buff aka used Whirlwind before Rampage, but your main target died during Rampage. In that case you also stop dealing damage to targets nearby. It happens because Rampage only hits the target you cast it on, even if you see hit animation
Turn away from your target. Yet it sometimes continues to deal damage like the case with distance. I suppose it's because of network/server conditions
Die
Thus basically Rampage works like one-target Rushing Jade Wind and any other similar ability. So don't be afraid to lose your precious DPS in case you waited before the animation ends.

0 1

Quicksand

[Very Important Person]

(since 10-08-2020 18:56)

Votes: 183

Post Posted: 24-12-2017, 00:03:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Tamaie and damonte stop with the offtopic hate you guys are 12 years old or what?

DeParanoia I don't understand the issue. You can use Draught of Souls after using Rampage, I also have fury warrior on retail, I can personally confirm this. After you used rampage you can use any ability normally, the spell deals damage over like 2 seconds, but the gcd ends faster, you can cast immediately another spell (the animation of Rampage will be interrupted, but the damage will still be dealt). It's not bugged

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Quicksand, 23 December 2017 22:03

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 04-05-2024, 10:21:01
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x