User
Pass
2FA

[SOLVED] Can't get past BLZ51900003 error

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message2661
Verice

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-01-2020 20:58)

Post Posted: 24-12-2017, 16:34:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I've gone through everything I can find trying to troubleshoot this, perhaps someone can tell me what I'm missing.

I think I have most of the common stuff covered:

-account created on http://www.wow-freakz.com (logged in and working)
-downloaded the torrent for wow freakz
-downloaded and using the launcher (tried both the 32 and 64 version)
-I am behind a firewall but direct connect into the modem to bypass it for testing
-disabled all AV and firewalls including windows firewall
-data file etc. is not read only, the game launches without errors

Not having connected before, I'm not sure if I'm seeing everything I should. There is no 'launcher' that pops up. I get a quick CMD screen and then straight to the game.

Any idea would be appreciated, thanks.

Last edited by Verice on 24-12-2017, 22:37:03; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Verice

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 24-12-2017, 22:36:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Solved.

My password was too long for the client. It was fine for the website account but apparently the auth server couldn't handle it.

Seems to be a limit of 14 characters.

ty!

1 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 27-12-2017, 03:10:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Max client password size is 16 and that's already the max password size we allow on account creation...

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

Verice

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 27-12-2017, 23:50:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yes, I probably should have been clearer. I wasn't saying there was something wrong, I just created my password and saved it somewhere. When I pasted it onto the site, it most likely cut off at the max limit without me noticing. When I pasted it into the WoW client however, it doesn't seem to have cut itself short and so it didn't match. I didn't catch on until I went to change my account password on the site and could see where the max length cut off was.

More of an FYI in case someone has a similar issue in the future rather than something that need fixing.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 16:16:09
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x