User
Pass
2FA

[Paladin][Protection] Shield of the Righteous cooldown reduction from Judgement

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message632
Miran

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-07-2018 03:07)

Votes: 14

Post Posted: 29-12-2017, 00:22:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=231657&&name=judgment
Bug description: Judgement appears to affect the cooldown of Shield of the Righteous in very inconsistent ways, sometimes it grants 2 charges for no apparent reason, sometimes it increases the cooldown and so on, in the video provided you can see these interactions at the following timestamps:
#1 0:41 (Cooldown is increased by 2 seconds instead of decreased)
#2 0:46 (Randomly from 1 Charge to 3)
#3 1:16 (I use a Charge, then Judgement and get a charge from 12 seconds instantly)
#4 2:06 (I go from 0 Charges to 2 instantly after using judgement)
#5 3:10 (I go from a 12 second cooldown to having a charge instantly after using judgement)
#6 3:15 (I go from a 8 second cooldown to having 2 charges instantly after using judgement)
#7 3:19 (I go from a 0.5 second cooldown to having 2 charges instantly after using judgement)
#8 3:29 (I go from a 0.1 second cooldown towards my first charge to having 2 instantly after using judgement)

This bug was extremely inconsistent to reproduce, hence the length of the video, if you try to reproduce this please do so with patience as most of the spec is balanced around the fact you do not have a 100% uptime of shield of the righteous, should a player find a way to consistenly reproduce this bug it is heavily exploitable. (TALENTS IN THE VIDEO ARE FOR MORE JUDGEMENTS TO REPRODUCE THE BUG FASTER)
Proof: https://youtube.com/watch?v=L6cIzwSktyQ:

.be

2 0

geknnt

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-07-2019 11:59)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 29-12-2017, 00:56:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

ye confirm , it happens to me also but i have no real explanation , only a clue.
For my pala i use chrono shard as trinket and full haste, with procs i get to 61% haste and that's when the "bug" occurs.
Never happened to me to increase the cooldown on the shield .
those are the talents that i use usually when i am tanking :
https://imgur.com/a/etkEO

0 0

Brigadee

[Click Here!]

(since 29-01-2021 17:05)

Votes: 70

Post Posted: 29-12-2017, 02:44:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirmed.
It happens even if you have positive/negative haste ( tested at 60% & -80% haste ).
Most of time it happened to me when i crit with judgment, but on main reply video you can see that it happens on normal hits aswell.

As tooltip & askmrrobot says, it should reduce cd with 2seconds on non-crit, and with 4seconds on crit.

Holy Paladin 7.1.5 Guide

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Brigadee, 29 December 2017 00:44

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 27-04-2024, 22:55:42
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x