User
Pass
2FA

1x XP Rate Reward System

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message4027
Cyndal

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-03-2018 16:32)

Post Posted: 29-12-2017, 21:49:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1x XP Rate Reward System

Greetings Freakz Staff

I made a ticket earlier concerning leveling rewards for 1x Rates and was kindly responded quickly by a member of staff in-game. I'm here to make a suggestion for those who enjoy leveling the blizzlike experience, a reward system for the dedication and time played in-game would boost motivation to do so while discovering quest related bugs to be reported via the forum would not only grant player satisfaction but overall questing experience.

I would like to suggest a reward system for those who level 1x XP Rate to level 110. Those who achieve max level while leveling on 1x rates will obtain a reward via in-game mail. An unattainable in-game item would suffice as a way to boast there dedication to leveling on 1x rates.

Update @ 29-12-2017, 21:49:28

Here is a suggested mount unattainable in-game as a reward.

Bengal Tiger

Here i took a screenshot on my local 3.3.5a server as no WoWhead images are available. As you can see it's a rather lovely mount for boasting rights. As it will be sent via in-game mail upon completion the spell would have to be a custom item that grants the tanining upon right clicking in order to use the mount.

Required Information

Item ID: 8630 [May Require Looking Up ID Due To Core Differences]

Spell ID: 828 [Required To Ride The Tiger]

Regards, Cyndal

0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 30-12-2017, 03:24:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

To be honest I really doubt anyone would do that just for a reward...

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

Cyndal

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 30-12-2017, 18:25:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shocker wrote:
To be honest I really doubt anyone would do that just for a reward...

It doesn't necessarily have to be a mount, it can be anything such as a custom title etc or multiple awards.

0 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(online 1 day ago)

Votes: 376

Post Posted: 04-01-2018, 14:19:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

In the end, the end game content matters, not the leveling time. Your choice at which rates you want to level up and enjoy the game without being rewarded for that.

Retired

0 0

topgun750

[Server's best ex]

(since 24-04-2022 16:27)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 04-01-2018, 16:41:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I actually do support the idea to an extent - I remember enjoying going for ironman challenges on certain games, where youd be at a major disadvantage throughout the process, just for that "Ironman" title that you could flash into people's faces to prove what you've gone through.

Sadly though, I dont think thered be much interest in such modes, so Im not sure if its something worth going for. As Denim mentioned, most people play for the endgame content and dont really care about what happens before. - Nice idea though!

Kind regards and a happy new year,
Topgun

0 0

Cyndal

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 04-01-2018, 17:28:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

topgun750 wrote:
I actually do support the idea to an extent - I remember enjoying going for ironman challenges on certain games, where youd be at a major disadvantage throughout the process, just for that "Ironman" title that you could flash into people's faces to prove what you've gone through.

Sadly though, I dont think thered be much interest in such modes, so Im not sure if its something worth going for. As Denim mentioned, most people play for the endgame content and dont really care about what happens before. - Nice idea though!

Kind regards and a happy new year,
Topgun

Appreciate the feedback -

It's just an idea for those who wanna play the 1x rates blizzlike experience and have something rewarded for there effort. I noticed on the site you can edit the experience rates in-game and seems redundant to have implemented if there is no reward for doing so.

0 0

topgun750

[Server's best ex]

(since 24-04-2022 16:27)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 04-01-2018, 18:35:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well, had we decided to reward those who level on x1 difficulty, we'd have to make sure they cant alter their xp rates anymore afterwards, or they lose the rewards (to avoid people setting everything to x1 at level 109). Still, a good idea overall imo.

Regards,
Topgun

0 0

Cyndal

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 04-01-2018, 20:03:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I've designed a basic script for the developers to use however my C++ ain't up-to-date. Last script i did was for 3.3.5a 3 years ago and i'm pretty sure the coding structure for LegionCore is different. I still need to code the rest but if a developer wants to use it feel free.

Spoiler:

0 0

Zgary

[EPURY]

(since 08-10-2021 10:07)

Votes: 28

zgary40 
Post Posted: 11-01-2018, 09:38:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

sounds nice but as far as i know once you join a group (either u get invited or you invite some1 else) the xp rates change according to server's default .. what happens if you join a dungeon for example? will you still get your reward at 110 or it will bug out

League of Legends Player
0 0

Zagros98

[Druid Lover]

(since 05-08-2019 08:54)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 11-01-2018, 17:36:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

its a good ideea..i know many players wants to experiencing the end content..but also think about the people who want to do a ironman challenge here..or a twink..theres so many aspects in this game not only the end content which some players want to do
0 0

Cyndal

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 11-01-2018, 21:57:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Zgary wrote:
sounds nice but as far as i know once you join a group (either u get invited or you invite some1 else) the xp rates change according to server's default .. what happens if you join a dungeon for example? will you still get your reward at 110 or it will bug out

The XP rates won't change for the person who selected 1x. It's a deadlock like Blizzlike unless you have something like RAF (Recruit a friend) active but that form of service isn't available far as i know.

Terms of drop rates that's all set by worldserver.conf to whatever you've set it at.

--------------------------------------
Rate.Drop.Item.Poor = 1
Rate.Drop.Item.Normal = 1
Rate.Drop.Item.Uncommon = 1
Rate.Drop.Item.Rare = 1
Rate.Drop.Item.Epic = 1
Rate.Drop.Item.Legendary = 1
-------------------------------------

XP rates won't be effected nor will drop rates.

Update @ 11-01-2018, 21:57:36

Zagros98 wrote:
its a good ideea..i know many players wants to experiencing the end content..but also think about the people who want to do a ironman challenge here..or a twink..theres so many aspects in this game not only the end content which some players want to do

Exactly my point, the game is more than merely end game content. If you wanted to experience end game content you might as well buy a instant 110 for that or just set the starting level in worldserver.conf to 110 upon creation.

there could be multiple rewards from a custom title to in-game items. It's also beneficial to the developers to have unknown quest bugs reported to be fixed to make a better leveling experience. As it is you are normally only in a new zone every 20mins and even skip zones because you are leveling so fast.

Appreciate the feedback.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-04-2024, 21:31:43
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x