User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Mythic keystone got randomly depleated

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Show only staff posts
Author Message506
Sycopat

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-01-2018 17:19)

Post Posted: 23-01-2018, 19:13:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=138019&name=mythic-keystone
Bug description: Hi guys! I had a bug where I had a non-depleated Keystone:Court of Stars, Mythic level 7 - Sanguine and Overflowing. As soon as I joined the dungeon and placed the keystone in the Font of Power the keystone got depleated. I continued doing the dungeon and I finished and it still dropped loot. Another thing I've noticed (if it helps you get some clues about the bug) was having the Necrotic debuff on me (my keystone had no necrotic Affix)
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/S6HSj
Here are the photos I took right afte I got out of the dungeon, first one with the depleated keystone and the second with the drop I've got.
Sorry if I did some mistakes in posting this but it's my first ever post on the form.
Skål to Freakz team and keep up the good work guys!

0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

(since 03-09-2023 13:06)

Votes: 200

Post Posted: 23-01-2018, 19:19:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

After you put the key, it will be depleted.

If you finish the dungeon in time, the key will be upgraded (+1 / +2 / +3).

If you don't finish the dungeon in time, few players will receive loot and the key will be depleted.

Maybe that "necrotic debuff" was another debuff with the same icon. - rejected since no valid proof.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by PowerPhlo, 23 January 2018 17:19

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 03:08:30
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x