User
Pass
2FA

Hatchling of the Talon (ACHIEVEMENT)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message548
Mikistly

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-05-2020 01:47)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 24-01-2018, 09:03:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/achievements.php?achievement=10774&&name=hatchling-of-the-talon
Bug description: it should be possible to do at the same time as the quest (they disappear mid way when you complete said quest) and yes of course "can't be achieved since the NPC doesn't actually offer the option to take the test " its exactly the same as the quest i mean to say if you fixed the quest you just gotta enable the same dialogue botton with same mecanics by default using the buff as your marker to enable or disable the trial and done (just a suggestion).
Proof: its already proven its on the list.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 00:14:51
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x