User
Pass
2FA

Discord Ban

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1518
LycanCorps

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-05-2018 22:14)

Post Posted: 26-01-2018, 00:06:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Discord name: Lycan Corps#4830
Responsible staff member (if available): i have no clue, sorry!
Ban/Mute reason (if available): no clue either!
Additional comments:
Good evening, i will jump right into the problem. I was banned at 24.01 9.48 pm i think and i don´t know why. I didn´t get a warning nor did i get a reason for the ban. I talked to a GM but he couldn´t find anything about it. If there is a solid reason, i accept it and won´t complain anymore, if not, i would appreciate it if you could unban me so i can get back to the community. I just want to know whats going on. Thank you for taking the time to read this post.

1 0

Wedinn

[Retired]

(since 27-03-2023 16:11)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 26-01-2018, 08:40:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings! According to our logs, you were banned for server hate. Can you give any explanation in regards to that?

Wedinn
Former Game Master & Discord Community Manager
(January 2017 - February 2018)

0 0

LycanCorps

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-05-2018 22:14)

Post Posted: 26-01-2018, 16:26:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wedinn wrote:
Greetings! According to our logs, you were banned for server hate. Can you give any explanation in regards to that?

Hay Wedinn,
I don´t exactly understand why someone would ban me instantly from Discord without even giving a warning or messaging me what´s going on. on 24.01 i think it was, someone just said "Hi, how are you doing" or something like that and because of all the players that were online but didn´t reply, i just said as a joke "this server is dead". I understand that it was false to state like that but what i don´t understand is why someone from the staff instantly banns me with an unsolid (at least for me) reason or why the member doesn´t at least explain anything to me. Obviously everday there are chats going on and iam playing a lot on the server itself and i often comment on discord so how can you interprete "this server is dead" as server hate that doesn´t make that much sense at least to me. Forgive me if some things might sound rude but i can´t comply with the way things got handled here. I also don´t want to offend anyone, just give my honest opinion. Thank you for responding anyways.

Lycan Corps

0 0

Wedinn

[Retired]

(since 27-03-2023 16:11)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 26-01-2018, 16:30:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings!

Since something tells me that you didn't mean to act that way, I am going to unban you. Please comply to all our rules from now on and never say something which can be misinterpreted by our players again, or your access to our server will be suspended.
I expect an apology for your behavior and hope that you and I will get along from now on.

Sincerely, Wedinn
Discord Community Manager.

Wedinn
Former Game Master & Discord Community Manager
(January 2017 - February 2018)

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Wedinn, 26 January 2018 14:30

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 01:52:20
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x