User
Pass
2FA

[DUPLICATE] Archeology bugs

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message1112
Intervencija

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-03-2018 21:37)

Post Posted: 30-01-2018, 10:47:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: Archeology
Bug description: You dig sites,but nothing there you pick up.Just skill,troll areas specially.And cant even sell those artifacts to vendor wtf.Its says vendor doesnt want your item...
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/C3jYd

0 0

Warbike

[Creep]

(since 27-03-2022 18:48)

Votes: 40

Post Posted: 30-01-2018, 15:55:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I think you should report it here: https://forum.wow-freakz.com/LIST-Professions-related-bugs-t456593.html
But if you pay attention in Archeology category in this topic, you can see this bug already reported

Quote:
Archaeology
- [PENDING] Some digsites don't award fragments or relics are out of reach. (Example: Krasarang wilds digsite - PROOF)

- [PENDING] Bugged digsite called "Zul'mashar digsite" (In Eastern Plaguelands) .Troll digsite -> Even though it's a troll digsite, upon reaching the spot where you would normally spawn an object that gives you fragments, nothing spawns. You just get credit towards completion of the digsite, and that's it. Additionally, when I completed the Digsite, it was marked as "unknown" in the racial window that pops up when you complete the digsite.

- [PENDING] Bugged digsite called '' Savage Coast Raptor Fields. When you use the archeology spell Survey it should spawn a Survey Tool which has the light. however in this digsite that doesn't work everywhere. the survey tool will appear in some places and won't show up in others. pretty impossible to finish the digsite. Proof

- [PENDING] Profession can be up after 675, cause Brittle Cartography Journal doesn't proc on dig site.

- [PENDING] The Joy of Draenor Cooking doesnt enhance your Cooking to 700 - instead it gets stuck at 600.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 31 January 2018 04:00

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 28-04-2024, 22:11:58
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x