User
Pass
2FA

MM PVE(Best stat)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message2799
zokabazoka

[zeus]

(since 11-10-2020 11:56)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 14-01-2018, 14:22:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Good evening every one,

i just need to know the best stat for MM pve ( Haste, crit,Masrty, vers, agil)
some ppl told me make gap from crit and masrty 2% and about haste gap 13%-15%
and anther ppl told me stack just crit to be over 30% and haste as u can?
also i check many guide on youtube in retail but its say 30% crit 15% haste then masrty as u can, i tested it but make low dps !!!
realy we didnt have a guid for MM ( stat, rotation , BiS, talents, etc)
pls need more info cuz i think we all confused on the freakz about the MM stat

Thanks

0 0

Labush
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 13-10-2018 12:05)

Votes: 13

Post Posted: 14-01-2018, 17:35:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello. Instead of asking multiple people on global/guild, find somebody that's capable enough to know the difference between a hunter and a skilled hunter. The skilled hunter will know his stats and know how to make use of all the gear he has, without even considering the iLvl. Let's get down to the chase.

I've told this countless times and it will be in the guide that I am currently writing just to avoid these types of threads.

Haste

Important stat since you need it to be able to cast 3 Aimed Shots in your first Windburst. Combined with Trueshot, Bloodlust and Potion of Prolonged Power, you are able to cast as much as 6 Aimed Shots, if you're decently geared, of course.
How much is necessary? Exactly 13-15%. You need to hit one Aimed Shot at exactly 160% every Vulnerability. Addons might help you with that, but I prefer watching the effect on the target.

Mastery

Mastery is good when you are getting better gear. You won't need high mastery when you're low since your DPS will suck without Critical Strike. After reaching about 870 ilvl, you should focus on getting Mastery instead of Critical Strike, since your Aimed Shot has high critical strike chance on it's own, adding with Artifact Traits.

Critical Strike

Critical Strike is good when you're a low iLvl and don't gain a lot of mastery from items. When it's high enough, the stats will become better and better, making mastery a main stat. BUT. You need to consider that your Trueshot increases the damage of critical strikes by 50%. Keeping it low will be deadly.

Versatility

No.

TL;dr
Keep things balanced.
Haste: 13% soft cap.
Mastery / Critical : low ilvl -> Critical strike. High ilvl -> Mastery. Don't neglect critical strike then.
Versatility : NO

"Misdirect dont confirm posts without having any idea about how the spell work or play hunter . Thx !" -- Gladys 2k18 ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?) ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?) ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)
1 0

yeticek

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-04-2019 10:14)

Post Posted: 14-01-2018, 22:57:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Misdirect give u a good basic directions for any player, but if u are pro player u should consider many things. So ill give u some points :

Depends on stage of play.
If u are fresh player u are going to get 13% haste and then get every item for mastery>haste>crit
If u are raider u ll get your max DPS on il aproximately at 895.

Then its just about your legendaries and reducing cd on your trueshot.

So get 2 set from NH, 3 BIS relics for reducing its CD and get feet legendary.

1 0

zokabazoka

[zeus]

Post Posted: 16-01-2018, 12:15:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

thx alot for u all guys for your help, i just have to ask & ask to learn , when i search on youtue for all guide of MM 7.1.5 found the cap for haste 13-15% and crit 30% then all in mastery & vers.
i tested that in freakz i found less dps , when i change my stat for 15haste 27crit 25masrty get more dps but not the dps of 898ilvl.
cuz that i make that topic and ask all -
so MM not have base stat like many class( mage frost - warr fury.etc)
hybrid class
again thanks you all
if you can give advise for the best relic? >-<

Update @ 16-01-2018, 12:15:22

yeticek wrote:
Misdirect give u a good basic directions for any player, but if u are pro player u should consider many things. So ill give u some points :

Depends on stage of play.
If u are fresh player u are going to get 13% haste and then get every item for mastery>haste>crit
If u are raider u ll get your max DPS on il aproximately at 895.

Then its just about your legendaries and reducing cd on your trueshot.

So get 2 set from NH, 3 BIS relics for reducing its CD and get feet legendary.

can you tell me the best 3 relic ?
i knoiw all BiS for hunter but no info about relic !

0 0

yeticek

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 16-01-2018, 12:36:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

BiS relic are that which reduce trueshot CD so simply ju just need to farm Ursoc he ll drop u 2 BiS relics Storm and Blood

Code:
http://www.wowhead.com/item=139262/reverberating-femur&bonus=1806:1502
http://www.wowhead.com/item=139260/bloodied-bear-fang&bonus=1806:1502

last drops from arcway
Code:
http://www.wowhead.com/item=137411/naltiras-venom-gland&bonus=1826:1497

but u simply need as high item level on weapon as possible then if u has same relic ILs then choose this over any other.

For example with 20% haste and 2 sets / legendary boots / no trueshot reducing cd relic i got cd on trueshot 55 sec / reduced from 150 (2,5 min).
U can pop it then on cd on almost every trash in m+ boss encounters and so on

1 0

zokabazoka

[zeus]

Post Posted: 16-01-2018, 12:53:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

u wanna put the 3 relic to reduce trueshot CD ,what about that relics (Vulnerable increases your Aimed Shot critical strike chance against the target) ?

0 0

yeticek

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 16-01-2018, 13:20:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

it depends on your style of play ofc if u need to push m+ u prefer go aoe get marked shot bonus or if u are focused most of time on aimed spam go for it its about adaptation and u ll find your way how to play. But trueshot is good for both cases
1 0

Deathbed

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-07-2019 09:40)

Post Posted: 31-01-2018, 16:52:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Labush wrote:

I've told this countless times and it will be in the guide that I am currently writing just to avoid these types of threads.

is this guide going to be release any time soon?

0 0

Labush
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 13-10-2018 12:05)

Votes: 13

Post Posted: 31-01-2018, 17:15:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yes, it's still on track. I'm have 2 more exams in the next 10 days. I'll probably finish it in 2 weeks.

"Misdirect dont confirm posts without having any idea about how the spell work or play hunter . Thx !" -- Gladys 2k18 ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?) ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?) ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 24-04-2024, 02:59:33
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x