User
Pass
2FA

[FIXED] [Item] [Warlock][Legendary] Magistrike Restraints

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message1171
norbert.pls
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 11-08-2018 16:58)

Votes: 213

Post Posted: 07-02-2018, 18:13:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz item link: Magistrike Restraints
Bug description: The additional chaos bolt should trigger when the chaos bolt from which it procs, hits the target, then from that target, jump to a target in a 30yd range. At the moment this legendary is not useful for 2-target cleave because the item won't proc if I hit two targets with chaos bolt, it will only look for a 3rd target to do that, while Wreak Havoc is up. This also means that the item should have a chance to proc from both chaos bolts, when used with havoc.
Proof:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=4-0Hxmvyvjk:

Watch from 12:58. There you can see that the chaos bolt jumps from the target with havoc, right on to your main target.

The bug on freakz is that when the item procs, the 3rd chaos bolt comes out from the warlock's hand, looking for a 3rd target to hit.

Electric Warlock Acid Witch
Legion Guide - Destruction Warlock in PVE
Legion Guide - Restoration Shaman in PVE

0 0

Quicksand

[Very Important Person]

(since 10-08-2020 18:56)

Votes: 183

Post Posted: 10-02-2018, 04:45:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=tf6PHYiYUIM:

Seems fun!

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Quicksand, 10 February 2018 02:45

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 26-05-2024, 13:14:19
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password