User
Pass
2FA

A Request For Dreanor

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message772
Kapri25

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-05-2022 00:58)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 13-02-2018, 16:47:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Posted this is General forums but was suggested to post this here.

I know no one likes Dreanor. I hate it. I don't know your plans for it but I do have something I would love to see done with it. I would like the xp rate for having to go through it to be bumped up. At least until 101. The reason is pretty simple. You can start Legion expansion at 98 but with the way it is set up you do not have a chance to get things done until you hit 101. Because the gear you have to have is only available at 101 and nothing really drops in Dreanor mobs at all. This includes the rare beasts you run across throughout the areas of Dreanor. Also, with a low experience rate that is currently implemented makes getting to 101 at this time horrendous. Of all the characters that I have on the Legion server only two had a alright time fighting and doing thing in Dreanor. I know about hierloom items but don't have the patience for gold farming. A fail in my part but I do not want to have to farm gold to buy hierloom items and pay for their upgrades. I don't have the secrets of where to gold farm. People say they make money easily but other than throwing money at you guys I have no clue as to where to go to farm gold. And unless you fix the gathering professions that route is also closed. I want an easy transition through Dreanor. Unless you fix the quests and/or bump the exp rating then Dreanor is going to be a nightmare for everyone that has to go through it. Thank you for reading.

0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

(since 03-09-2023 13:06)

Votes: 200

Post Posted: 13-03-2018, 16:41:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

it's not that hard to level up a character with the current XP rates. (the old content is not a priority right now but we'll try to resolve those issues as well in the future)

Also, the gathering professions will be fixed soon.

2 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 11-05-2024, 21:20:58
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x