User
Pass
2FA

[Siege of Orgrimmar] [Iron Juggernaut] Crawler mines

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1486
Dreconik

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-02-2020 10:54)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 09-02-2018, 17:07:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: Crawler Mine
1st Bug description: Crawler mines should be an entity like an hostile NPC because they should be charged (for example with Wild charge of the druid)
2st Bug description: if you use a charge or a Eroic Leap, Disengage, Goblin Glider or any kind of "movement change/reset", you should not keep suffer of the knock up into the air; and EXPECIALLY if you take a bomb and with a charge or juyst with a second click you take another before the knock up, it should remain on "1 stack of knock power", instead you go up in the air twice the distance; so yes, you take the damage of 2 bombs in this way but you should be knock up with the same height of 1 mine, no matter how many mines you have taken.

Proof: as you can see in the video below the druid tank clicked on the first mine, then charged the second one when he was mid air
https://youtube.com/watch?v=WPPK8PLR6Ok&t=43:

same in this second video: the warrior charge the mines (and didn't get knocked up to the air because of charge, then takes a second one and doesn't take double knock up power) and same for the offtank druid
https://youtube.com/watch?v=uDj4oF3R2HI:

0 0

Gabor2444

[Dark Archangel]

(since 14-10-2019 14:48)

Votes: 13

Post Posted: 12-02-2018, 18:17:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The charge part already works. Use tab for targeting the mine and you will be able to charge to it.

And for the second you can alaways time when the 1st bomb will go off and knock you up so just before that click on the 2nd mine and it will act like its the 1st bomb. It resets the throwup to the air.

0 0

Dreconik

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-02-2020 10:54)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 18-02-2018, 22:52:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Gabor2444 wrote:
The charge part already works. Use tab for targeting the mine and you will be able to charge to it.

And for the second you can alaways time when the 1st bomb will go off and knock you up so just before that click on the 2nd mine and it will act like its the 1st bomb. It resets the throwup to the air.

The "charge part" doesn't work because the bombs are a "friendly object" so u can't charge them... and for the same problem you can't target them with simply click TAB (tested today in raid).

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 18:01:17
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x