User
Pass
2FA

Can not launch MOP

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Q & A
Author Message835
cantfeelme

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-03-2018 02:47)

Post Posted: 23-03-2018, 06:04:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Got the game downloaded today and can not open the client at all. I have followed the troubleshooting, allowed special exceptions to folder through AVG. I have changed the config file as suggested and used the "launcher" for 5.4.8 but i can not even get the game the open. I just get an error. It takes forever for the game to give me an error usually. An suggestions where to start? I can not figure out what the issue is.

Update @ 23-03-2018, 05:59:16

One issue I am having is removing the read only attribute. I right click, hit properties and remove it for the data or entire folder. I reopen prop and bam, read only is back on.. Is this my issue? I cant figure out how to keep it off? the original error was something about the interface error. And now im back to the e CAS system was unable to initialize / failed to create storage component / shared memory file data/data/shmem / E_STORAGE_INIT error. Like i said i have removed the read only but it automatically just slaps itself back on. Any help is appreciated so i can migrate and start my pvp fun :D

Update @ 23-03-2018, 06:02:22

After running is a third straight time after errors after selecting Run as administrator)only way it gives me ANYTHING) if i dont run as admin it just sits in processes and never officially runs(checked task manager) but now a new thing i am getting is this small window saying it is doing an inital setup of required data files. this may take a few minutes. You may also cancel this process and allow the launcher to complete installation. any time i click this window it freezes. sorry for too many updates, as i am just trying to give the best picture possible of where i am

Update @ 23-03-2018, 06:04:56

Windows 8.1 64 bit asus k55a

0 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(since 15-03-2024 17:55)

Votes: 376

Post Posted: 23-03-2018, 08:52:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Please read the connection guide.

Retired

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Q & A  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 18:07:14
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x