User
Pass
2FA

Looking for people who used to play here years ago

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message718
kiryn

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-05-2018 22:49)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 27-03-2018, 09:43:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi there, I used to play here some time ago

I remember having played a long time on freakz but I'm not sure if the realm was TBC / WoTLK or Cata
(I could be confusing it with other servers, not 100% sure)

anyways, I'd like to know if anybody played back then that recognizes my nickname

the characters I used the most were probably named something like:

Erzkiryn (Horde) / Kiryn (Alliance)

(as a reference, I joined this forum in december 2011 and I last voted to get points on my account on december 2015)

0 0

sergy

[The Druid]

(since 09-10-2020 17:17)

Votes: 16

Post Posted: 27-03-2018, 19:21:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

what's your point though? if someone recognizes your username, then what? just want some recognition? -

not sure anyway that anyone could remember someone else's correct username in so many years, moreover that it contains k and y

eu rogue monk demon hunter
1 0

kiryn

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-05-2018 22:49)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 27-03-2018, 21:48:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

sergy wrote:
what's your point though? if someone recognizes your username, then what? just want some recognition? -

not sure anyway that anyone could remember someone else's correct username in so many years, moreover that it contains k and y

In all servers I played wow I managed to meet some pretty friendly people, I don't usually keep in contact with those people outside of wow because life

but it happened to me multiple times to find a player after years and just chat a bit, hear what's up... the usual stuff

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 01:56:20
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x