User
Pass
2FA

[Rogue][Combat] True bearing vs Elisande/Gul'dan

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message559
WARMASTER993

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-06-2019 16:57)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 01-04-2018, 10:58:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: True bearing - database not working
Bug description: IT does not reduce the cd of Adrenaline rush or marked for death or both at some certain points during encounter. It has something to do with Speed buff from elisande and https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=210339 (wowhead link) during when activating on Gul'dan. Last night we had a raid full Nh normal and on elisande/guldan 50% of time my true bearing did not work and it really did hurt my dps because i focus on getting that buff and even re-rolling few times for it. Last time when i posted a rogue said he cannot reporduce it and i need more proof, I have no proof i have customized UI with CD of my spells such as adrenaline rush in SECONDs shown as big buff and i can easly tell if its reduced or not. So please find out what da hell is wrong with interactions here.
Proof:

0 0

Kokalo223

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-08-2018 20:16)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 01-04-2018, 14:29:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yes, there is something wrong with True bearing in these 2 encunters.
Sometimes it does not reduce the cooldown of MfD and AR.
I will do some more tests and update this when I find out why is it happening.

0 0

Kokalo223

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-08-2018 20:16)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 09-04-2018, 19:48:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirmed.
In order to reproduce this bug you have to get a increase or decrease cooldown recharge rate buff/debuff then use Adrenaline rush and Mark for Death.
Its not only on thos 2 bosses, this will happen on every boss who can give you that buff/debuff.

- https://youtube.com/watch?v=qQa13EIgxBI:

- https://youtube.com/watch?v=T5XIva67NqI:

My guess is that the server gets confused somehow when you get that buff/debuff and ignores spells like True Bearing at some point.
On the video you see AR gets reduced from 3 min to 1 min by true bearing, after that true bearing stopped working.
I think this bug affects all classes but on outlaw rogue is noticeable because of True Bearing.
@Quicksand can this be fixed at all?

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Kokalo223, 09 April 2018 17:50

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 23-09-2024, 18:30:23
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x