User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Artifact Power Gain

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message1297
johny12345

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-11-2020 13:35)

Post Posted: 05-04-2018, 08:11:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz item link: https://imgur.com/a/Cpme2

http://www.wowhead.com/artifact-knowledge-guide

Bug description:It clearly states as shown in the first image of the first link that artifact power gain is increased by 375%.The gains come from items as presented in the images.Maybe you buffed the items? im not sure but upon using the item i get 1 -1 value of the item used.From my understanding thats the only way to gain power.

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/Cpme2

Thx for your time.

(Small rant skip if you want but relevant in case you already know this)

First of all if its working as intended then im sorry im a idiot. Second i think that after i finish leveling my honor talents and all quests from broken isle i will no longer gain artefact power and i will never upgrate this tree and we are talking about 1 class on 1 spec.I spend around 4000 resources from legion to gain that artifact knowledge for 1 spec without knowing ofc but now that i gained the knowledge its completely obsolete.Third point is untill this point the talent tree asked me for about 450 item power /upgrate then suddenly the cap is raised to 7000 power requirment for 1 upgrate and we got 3 specs on 1 class forgeting other people play multiple chars.And also on top of that raising artefact power is only for pvp spec in pvp designated areas: battlegrounds and arena.Ive finished quite alot of my class quests and i barely touched the artefact power signifiantly by beying fully invested in 1 spec. If you know there are other ways to gain power or the server has other ways of rewarding this through gameplay and make a progresive gain apart from class quests and battleground leveling to balance it then it is good.And again if its working as intended im sorry.

0 0

noradria

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-07-2021 09:20)

Votes: 13

Post Posted: 05-04-2018, 09:02:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

get your artifact knowledge to 25 in time(at 25 the items that at AK 0 gave 100 artifact power will give 50.000 and so on). you get artifact power from a lot of places:world quests(in order to unlock them you have to complete uniting the isles a quest gave by Khadgar in Violet Citadel in the new Dalaran which require you to get friendly with all 5 legion factions) , doing RDF gives you AP, winning BG`s, doing mythic+ keys and so on, there`s really a lot of ways.

0 0

Artofshadow

[All class trainer]

(since 20-11-2023 11:16)

Votes: 24

Post Posted: 05-04-2018, 10:47:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

There's nothing to balance, the main source for artifact power are the mythic+ dungeons, farm those and you'll get alot of artifact power, knowledge and everything works fine.
0 0

johny12345

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-11-2020 13:35)

Post Posted: 05-04-2018, 13:51:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

And i dont want any balance either i just want it to work as intended.I didnt make this post cause i want free artifact power just the artifact knowledge to give the bonus increase that it says because i spend resources in it.Im just currently considering if its working already in a hidden way or not working at all since visibly i didnt see it , maybe the items i get are already showing how much i gain im not sure.Its either hidden or not working at all.
0 0

Vouchery

[Pandaren Ambassador]

(since 28-09-2020 02:09)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 06-04-2018, 22:40:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The tooltip of the item shows how much AP you will get in total calculated already with your artifact knowledge

Glory of the Melee gives 500 AP at 0 Artifact knowledge
since you have level 7 Artifact Knowledge its increased by 375%

so 500 * 3.75 = 1875
500 + 1875 = 2375

which means its working as intended.
PS: Some AP like the one from World drops (Mob drops not World quest) and chests are not directly affected by Artifact knowledge (intended by Blizzard)

Rejected.

Cho's MW Guide
Class Campaign Guide

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Budbomber, 06 April 2018 22:43

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 17-05-2024, 00:04:39
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x