User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Monk][Windwalker]SeF vs when target dies

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message550
astrixoblix

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-05-2019 01:15)

Votes: 13

Post Posted: 07-04-2018, 13:09:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=137639
Bug description: when the current target of clones dies the clone stands idle instead of choosing a new combatant target that is in combat with the main clone (means the character). im not sure if its truly blizzlike, ive checked a few videos and cloens were choosing new targets to attack.
Proof: -

0 0

Vouchery

[Pandaren Ambassador]

(since 28-09-2020 02:09)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 08-04-2018, 23:36:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

astrixoblix wrote:
@Vouchery no offense but now that im checking the forums, there's no standard format for issues. when you want to report a bug related to cooking you must post it on professions thread even while its a general thread for all professions, when you want to report an issue related to guldan's script you must post it to guldan's thread. so why should i waste my time and report 3 issues 3 times separately that actually is related to one ability. thats so non-sense. apparently every forum moderator on this forum has his thread-format style which is so confusing. please please please dont delete texts next time just because theyre not in proper format (in your opinion), we put time on writing them and you just delete them for no reason. at least quote them on your post just like the other helpers on the forum. thanks bud.

Please dont compare Class bugs with Profession and New raid bosses bugs
That is a diff thread and requires a Mega thread because theres not 1 or 2 or 3 reports related to it but Multiple reports of diff bugs interacting with those thread thats why theyre a mega thread, also i have never seen a mega thread for class spells about a report with different reports in it, you had 2 reports in 1 thread

If its non sense please refrain from making reports if you cant take the time and effort to make reports, and I have the right to remove texts that have no interaction with the report or is not following the format that is given, thats why formats were made for each thread, and please refrain from tagging me as I get 2 notifications already, lastly I'm following orders.

Editing Post to follow the Format.

Edit2: You have failed to Provide proof, Rejected.

Cho's MW Guide
Class Campaign Guide

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Vouchery, 12 May 2018 16:23

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 04-05-2024, 10:49:29
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x