User
Pass
2FA

Mini Machinima Series - Missadventures (Need Help) :)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> WoW Movies
Author Message1157
zodijak

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-07-2018 12:28)

Post Posted: 08-04-2018, 12:18:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello, Freakz staff, i have just one question, me and my friends want to film a short machinima series, and we were wondering if we could get your help with it a little, just to get some low lvl comsetic items for the actors (we have all the codes of the items) and stuff like that, after the filming we could delete the characters just so it doesnt turn out that we abuse the system. The movies are short and a little commical. We would do it in Serbian and English, and we will also give all the place credits to you guys and will put a small watermark of your logo in the clips and write in the description on what server did we film this. If you are willing to help us just a little bit, we would be very greatfull and if you have any rules or terms you would like us to fullfill we would be glad to come on common ground. As for the story its about a few crazy adventurers and their MISSadventures where they accmplish their goal but in some sort of a commical way - -
0 0

noraaustin72

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-02-2021 10:33)

Post Posted: 24-12-2020, 08:01:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Your problem has resolved?
0 0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> WoW Movies  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 10:54:53
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x