User
Pass
2FA

Something wrong with the last fix

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1321
danybest

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-01-2021 14:47)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 17-03-2018, 21:13:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I have seen that windfurry was fixed. But now something is certainly wrong. I mean the other day before the server crashed i was doing 450k dps at least on the dummy ( not in burst, even after 90 m i was still going strong for my ilvl) and for people that think that my recount was bad . I also did a EN hc and other people showed me their recount and i had 400k+ dps. Anyway while i stayed in the class hall i asked other enha players to see if they notice something diffrent and they confirmed that our dps is lower . I don't have acual proof thats why i made this post so other people can help to see what is wrong or maybe i am wrong and i just can't play this class.
P.S in game name : danykick 875 ilvl , 34 traits, 66,10% mastery, 29.06% haste 17 % crit, 28,447 agility, trinkets: [Kil'jaeden's Burning Wish] , [Bloodthirsty Instinct]
I've tried every talent combination that i could fiind in any guide and my dps is still the same i barreley can get over 300k dps.
Plz no hate i just want to see if is something wrong and other players have the same feeling.

0 0

bakuryuha
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 10-04-2020 07:37)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 18-03-2018, 14:48:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

danybest wrote:
I have seen that windfurry was fixed. But now something is certainly wrong. I mean the other day before the server crashed i was doing 450k dps at least on the dummy ( not in burst, even after 90 m i was still going strong for my ilvl) and for people that think that my recount was bad . I also did a EN hc and other people showed me their recount and i had 400k+ dps. Anyway while i stayed in the class hall i asked other enha players to see if they notice something diffrent and they confirmed that our dps is lower . I don't have acual proof thats why i made this post so other people can help to see what is wrong or maybe i am wrong and i just can't play this class.
P.S in game name : danykick 875 ilvl , 34 traits, 66,10% mastery, 29.06% haste 17 % crit, 28,447 agility, trinkets: [Kil'jaeden's Burning Wish] , [Bloodthirsty Instinct]
I've tried every talent combination that i could fiind in any guide and my dps is still the same i barreley can get over 300k dps.
Plz no hate i just want to see if is something wrong and other players have the same feeling.

dude shaman enha is ok now , that spell was bugeed as *** ,,,windfurryy was procing from every spell instead of only auto attacks

0 0

Orga

[Ataraxia]

(since 30-10-2023 02:42)

Votes: 872

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/ItsOrga/ 
Post Posted: 09-04-2018, 15:32:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Windfury had a couple of issues on Retail aswell , it used to proc off Lava Lash and a few other spells so some people were abusing it by spamming Lava Lash during Doom Winds , Blizzard fixed that issue and buffed the proc chance from 5% to 10% and i believe this is what Freakz did , unless they fixed the spell and forgot to buff it to 10% base proc chance .

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 11:19:12
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x