User
Pass
2FA

Long Time Voting Issue

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message408
Sligkid

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-04-2020 04:52)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 11-04-2018, 10:19:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ever since creating my first account on freakz (quite a while ago), I've never been able to vote. I absolutely follow the instructions to the T, I've not set my browser to do anything like not store cookies, I've used multiple browsers and 2 separate PCs but still can't get it to work (I can vote on the ranking site no problem, but after finding the freakz banner to return to the site, no vote points ever appear). Has anyone had or know something about this issue? If anyone from Australia reads this and has successfully voted, could you let me know in a reply? All I can think is that it's some sort of regional issue. That being said I have and still can successfully vote on other private servers, so I'm at a loss. And again, I'm 110% sure I'm following the instructions properly. Thanks in advance
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 27-04-2024, 10:06:39
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x