User
Pass
2FA

New player - tips for level cap PVE Gear

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1388
Aiucery

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-04-2019 22:32)

Post Posted: 12-04-2018, 23:13:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi guys, I'm a new player to World of Warcraft and i don't know almost anything about the game. The fact that WoW gives you a lot of otions, as jobs and other things is good, but on the other hand it scares me. I just wanted to know, related to the level cap, where I'm supposed to get a good PVE Gear (that is what im interested the most) and if it's possibile to get it with the bad gear I'll have by questing.

Thank you so much -

0 0

sotech

[Hero]

(since 29-06-2021 21:07)

Votes: 15

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 14-04-2018, 05:56:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

After reaching 110 you should focus on earning reputation with all mayor factions until friendly. That way you may unlock Uniting the isles quest, which unlocks world quests. These are daily quests that may reward gear up to 855 (but if you are lucky they can be better)
You can also queue for Battlegrounds and you can earn gear there too (similar ilvl). After a decent amount of ilvl, you should start doing Mythic + dungeons, then raids. Gearing in legion isn't as hard as it used to be, but it is enjoyable.
After reaching 110 you could queue for heroic dungeons to learn how to do them and get some regular gear (The difficulties are from easiest to hardest: normal, heroic, mythic, mythic+)

PLUS ULTRA!
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 08:26:16
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x