User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [PvP] Disconnect/WowError

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message1082
Charles_Francis

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-01-2019 07:19)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 18-04-2018, 02:49:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: -
Bug description: So, it's been a topic for long time but nobody took it serious yet. Sometimes, certain spell in arena makes random people get WowError. (We think it's charge because most of the times we get WowError its because Feral, Warrior, Enha Shammy charge on me while im standing on 'Ring of Peace' (Im Mistweaver player)). It's getting really annoying. Besides, the MMR system is broken. Sometimes 2.2k MMR players get in match with 0MMR players, even tho there are other 1.8k.2k+ MMR playes in que. So, if we get matched with low MMR players with 2k MMR and we get WowError we are doomed. -20 raiting at least.

- The other thing is when que pops, it's really rare but still... Que can disappear, therefore your partner is alone inside and yeah... another -20 raiting at least. It's not that serious now, because most of the competitive players have stopped queing because they are protecting current raiting. But for us, we are trying to climb all the way to the top, it's mood braker. It's already sad that we get 1 or 2 raiting per win if nobody serious wants to que. Imagine you lose all that due to Wow Error or que that poped disappeared.

- That one time we got into arena (Charlie ft. Johnnysack 2.2k MMR), we had Feral Druid charging me while i was standing in middle of Ring of Peace. Both of us got WowError, when we logged back in hoping that they got it too so we can continue arena, we were outside with lack of 22 raiting. Qued right after, so mad... Que popped again, and just when i was about to click 'Enter Arena' it disappeared. My partner was alone, and another 22 raiting lost.
(It's not that big deal, we'd get that raiting back anyway. But it'd be nice to see it fixed.)

Proof: -

Sincerely, Charlie.

Staff message (LethalFactorLK):

Has not encountered

2 0

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-09-2019 15:57)

Votes: 26

Post Posted: 18-04-2018, 05:26:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Idk if this is gonna help, but I oftenly get dc's and error132 when fighting Arcane mages as Warrior, not sure what spell causes this to happen.

Choose Who You Want To Become
0 0

Charles_Francis

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-01-2019 07:19)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 18-04-2018, 05:31:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

As i mentioned above, we assume it's charge bug that causes WowError. For example when a class with charge (warrior for example) charges a mage in same moment he blinks. Or a monk inside of ring of peace. Or i don't know, monk in same moment he teleports with Transcendence.
So far we haven't gotten a single WowError in PvP encounter unless there is a warrior, feral, shaman...etc

Hopefully this helps too.

0 0

Zinou41
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 10-05-2018 16:16)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 07-05-2018, 20:01:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

they just dont care xd
0 0

Victoor

[Curious & Creative]

(since 16-02-2022 20:35)

Votes: 46

Post Posted: 10-05-2018, 13:38:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We do care, but there are other hundreds of bug reports besides this, so you have to be patient.

Confirmed for the WoW Error crash, still not convinced it's ONLY because of Charge, we need to test this more in order to see what's going on.
For the que disappearing or can't be clicked, I need proofs, never heard of this before.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 21 May 2018 07:30

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 05-05-2024, 08:49:43
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x