User
Pass
2FA

3v3 rollback?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1382
Deathzone

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-10-2019 12:22)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 26-04-2018, 13:42:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Can someone explain to me why this 3v3 rollback happened? I lost an entire day staying in que. If you checked the logs and Im sure you did you can see that the players that lost their rank lost an hoest game. What does that have to do with wintrade?

0 0

Ozzydany

[Psychologist]

(since 06-12-2019 18:47)

Votes: 69

Post Posted: 26-04-2018, 18:40:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

it was not a rollback it's a new pvp season.
https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Vindictive-Gladiator-PvP-Season-1-has-ended-t492613.html

0 0

Deathzone

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-10-2019 12:22)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 26-04-2018, 23:47:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Im talking about the last season. They said the season will end in 22 this month so I qued the last day to see how the thing are going. I won the first matches against the first 2 teams, then I qued with 2 guys that lost against me because my teamates were not willing to stay online for the rest of the day. After some more games 2 guys lost the rank for the glad title and they started complaining on forum that they lost because of wintrade so shockeru gave the titles for the ladder from 21 this month when they were ranked higher. Im tired of this bargaining thing that goes from the first day shockeru announced the end of the season. Ppl refused to play because they talked between them what titles they aim for and so on. All things good until someone ques and ruins your fun and you cry on forums that you lost your well deserved rank.
Is not abut titles but it makes the things hard if you just wanna hop and play. Ppl just are not motivated to play anymore.

1 0

Magicqtz

[Do Nothing and Win]

(since 10-04-2020 14:57)

Votes: 50

Post Posted: 27-04-2018, 10:21:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Deathzone wrote:
Im talking about the last season. They said the season will end in 22 this month so I qued the last day to see how the thing are going. I won the first matches against the first 2 teams, then I qued with 2 guys that lost against me because my teamates were not willing to stay online for the rest of the day. After some more games 2 guys lost the rank for the glad title and they started complaining on forum that they lost because of wintrade so shockeru gave the titles for the ladder from 21 this month when they were ranked higher. Im tired of this bargaining thing that goes from the first day shockeru announced the end of the season. Ppl refused to play because they talked between them what titles they aim for and so on. All things good until someone ques and ruins your fun and you cry on forums that you lost your well deserved rank.
Is not abut titles but it makes the things hard if you just wanna hop and play. Ppl just are not motivated to play anymore.

People are not motivate to play PvP for 5 months -
This season will be the same: no que or low que, farm teams until you get bored and then leave, 0 competitive, leave que after you get farmed 2-3 times in 3v3.

Because it was a fresh realm, it should be a tournament and continue like that but maybe there are no available GMs to do that or their lack of experience in PvP.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/sylvanas/mostfckedup
1 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 11-05-2024, 15:48:53
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x