User
Pass
2FA

[Warlock] Soul Leech vs. Dampening

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message431
Bloodcut10

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-02-2019 18:09)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 12-05-2018, 01:06:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=108370&&name=soul-leech
Bug description: For whatever reason, dampening affects the Soul Leech shield way more than it should. As a separate note, when I attack somebody with dampening up, the shield actually gets damaged (it should add to the shield, not take away from it).
Proof:
Before attacking, no dampening, 596k shield (2980k max health)

Not attacking at all, 26% dampening, 42k shield (included the full screen so you can see the shield amount on my healthbar at the same time as the dampening)

I even went through and graphed the shield as an arena went on for comparison:

The dampening has the correct effect for the first 3%, then dips off into a completely different curve.

0 0

GracieGray

[Graceful Penguin]

(since 30-04-2019 07:11)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 12-05-2018, 06:37:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirmed. Dampening shouldn't affect shields ( Soul Leech ) and Dampening shouldn't decrease the shield either. Dampening is decreasing the Soul Leech
Shield on it's own and causing all damage you do to decrease your shield rather than gain more shield. It should not affect the shield at all.

Check out my WoW Freakz Mount Guide!

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by GracieGray, 12 May 2018 04:37

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 13:20:35
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x