User
Pass
2FA

[REZOLVAT] justice

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> CS 2006-2019 (Archived)
Author Message804
ruinedserversettings/high
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 23-05-2018 13:15)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 22-05-2018, 02:40:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

"Staff message (linke):

Check your speech next time." hey you *** moron! you think there will be any next time? after you banned me from your server, when do you think the "next time" will be? bann me from here as well.. what would i be here for..? .. - so you said, "the admin was trying to help me.." sure.. he was trying to help SOOO MUCH, when he presumed i was cheating.. i've never cheated in my life.. that little shit, sitting at his computer, wallows through my dignity, he can't endure that someone plays better than him, and can't do anything else but ACCUSES me falsely..what do you expect for anwser? RESPECT? for what? that someone has to obey your arbitrary nonsense at any time? after this, he wants to *** remote controll my computer.. becouse he wants to click-click on my icons.. and my folders.. you think that's normal? that a completely unknown person all of a sudden wants acces to a stranger's computer, just becouse he SO MUCH can't belive he isn't cheating... ? he couldn't even articulate what he wanted, i thought he just wanted to see, that no program was running in the background, or my screen, or whatever.. but he just started to click at random places, that he didn't say he was going to do, he didn't say anything.. just started to click the *** shit out of everything.. - that's normal? that you assume yourself into this authoritative position? when he couldn't even speak a sentence.. i can keep personal stuffs on my computer, and whatever he browses through, can potentially be harmful to me.. couldn't i keep a .txt file on my desktop named "bankaccountpassword xyz" just in case i was a forgetful person ..? next thing he sees, is my browsing history, with the exact link where i was handling my banking stuffs, he could quickly just push a "printscreen",together with the txt file on the desktop.. or what the *** ever personal thing i have on my computer, those things only belong to me.. and not for the inspections of strangers..(in this case i don't have anything like that on my desktop but still.. that doesn't matter..) i don't know where you're comming from, (besides romania : ) or what sickness gotten into you, but to presume, that you "should" have this kind of option, and this is not invasive.. is just simply wrong.. plus to even declare, that "this is help".. is just ludicrous , when the whole thing began, with the completely baseless accusation..for which in exchange, you expect, "respect".. - look, i'm not gonna die, just becouse i can't play on your server.. i hope you are happy, that you banned someone, who didn't cheat at all.. that's not everything.. i could write much more extensively about this, why you are *** morons.. but the whole thing is so insignificant, that i don't even know why i wrote this.. whatever.. have a good day[/list] THIS IS NOT an unbann request!! i was just scrolling through those, to read what i wrote previously, and when i added a "new post" it came here.. it is just my personal opinon..

Update @ 22-05-2018, 03:35:33

i hope you see the inherent contradiction in the fact, that the moment you accuse me of something, you are in the position, where you don't TRUST me.. which is fine..- but then how can you expect me to handle those things that are undeniably carriers of potential dangers, namely, that someone is browsing trough my computer? - or can you deny , that this can be dangerous? that a strangers is browsing someone's computer, at his arbitrary will? print screen? banking? and stuff? get it?
based on what, should a poor man, who suffers your actions , endure your procedures? TRUST? when you yourself NULLIFIED that with your initial UNtrust? what do you think about that? teg-kiddow? that i was disrespectful to you?

Update @ 22-05-2018, 03:40:17

my behaviour was completely normal, i don't feel any regret, that i was "swearing".. well ok, maybe i shouldn't have.. but whatever.. the level of communication, on a counter-strike server, or even in this forum, is so low, that i couldn't force myself to do otherwise.. but if you want converstaions, i'm willing.. for example, you can try to prove, how wasn't your action unfair? that is to browse my computer, and expect ME to trust YOU, when you nullified TRUST, with your action, that was obviously, a "derivative" of UNtrust..

0 2

[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 22-05-2018, 16:49:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

you can dislike it all day long.. try to answer it...
0 0

TeG-Kiddow

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-10-2019 18:36)

Post Posted: 22-05-2018, 18:19:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I dont have what to answer. Teamviewer is a program who allow a person to can surf on another computer only if the another one gave him id and password. I just opened google chrome to go to the wargods site and did you close the program. I dont know why you opened this topic. The ban it will remain anyway . Peace

0 0

[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 22-05-2018, 18:30:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

you can't read, nor write.. so doesn't matter..
0 0

TeG-Kiddow

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-10-2019 18:36)

Post Posted: 22-05-2018, 20:34:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I read it all chill . But this topic doesnt show something. Just that you dont have what to do with your life. So please dont open another topic anymore here. Your ban it will remain even if you open 100 topics.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by 001, 22 May 2018 18:53

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> CS 2006-2019 (Archived)  

The time now is 13-05-2024, 15:54:41
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x