User
Pass
2FA

found this server on google

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts

server offers blizzlike experience
yes
61%
 61%  [ 8 ]
not so much
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
more
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

Author Message1378
med

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-07-2018 16:30)

Post Posted: 07-06-2018, 17:52:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello so bottom line is I wanna play the game without paying 15$ subscription fee to blizzard!
I've played MoP on a private server before. This was a couple of years ago. quests, djs raids BGs and 2v2s worked very well. but that site doesn't offer a legion server.
I'm no WoW expert but I'm looking for a legion server that offers a not so buggy gameplay with populated and with good pve and pvp so pretty much blizzlike.
A lot of googling led me here,
My question is what works and what doesn't on this server (just paint me a big picture, no specific details needed)
Is this the server I'm looking for ?

0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

(since 03-09-2023 13:06)

Votes: 200

Post Posted: 07-06-2018, 17:57:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This is the most scripted Legion server.

Check: https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Fixed-bugs-f5556.html

0 0

med

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 07-06-2018, 17:59:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Power wrote:
This is the most scripted Legion server.

Check: https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Fixed-bugs-f5556.html

Very sorry but I have no idea what that means xD

0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 07-06-2018, 18:02:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We have artifact questlines working until 3rd relic unlock ( 2nd part will be released soon )

World quests work, All Legion raids and dungeons are scripted. ( we actually have working bosses unlike other servers which have tank and spank bosses )

Hidden artifact appearances work

We do Fixes almost every day to solve problems, Pre-legion content works well and are being worked on

Legion questlines are fixed for each zone. Suramar has 2 chapters left to script

Join our discord there are helpers and gms to answer your questions

1 0

Palanormal

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-04-2020 13:21)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 07-06-2018, 18:15:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Quote:
My question is what works and what doesn't on this server (just paint me a big picture, no specific details needed)

We are actively fixing the bugs that are presented to us on a daily basis. We have Lots of things that are working, World quests, Class halls, Raids, the list goes on. Here you can see our full list of Bug Reports that we have fixed Click Here our developers work hard every single day to provide the most Blizz-like experience out there. The thing that sets us apart from other servers is the passion we have for our community, and the fact that we refuse to release content that is rushed, buggy, and won't get fixed anytime soon. We release everything well scripted, less buggy, and fixes roll out almost everyday. In my opinion, Freakz is your only option if you want a server that is handled with care.

Quote:
Is this the server I'm looking for ?

This server is by far the greatest Legion server there is. It offers a great community of 3500+ people on peak hours, we have staff members that are on daily to help when it's needed, and to communicate and hang out with the players of Freakz. To say this server hasn't changed the way I go about my day to day life, would be a straight out lie. I've met many friendly faces that not only came from our genesis server, but new ones also. If you haven't at least tried this server out yet, I highly recommend doing so.

Quote:
populated and with good pve and pvp

We have just that my friend, in your travels you will see people adventuring, doing world quests, fighting each other in combat, or just sitting around and chatting. For PvP even in inactive hours we have q pops happening. You will always see new faces in your bgs/arenas. Many guilds hold scheduled raid days and offer an amazing time for new players that want to play. This server is the definition of hard work, and the outcome of that hard work was a great community, a great server, and a great experience all around.

I've been playing on private servers for quite awhile now, and of all the ones I've tried, I have never found a place like this. I highly recommend you jump in and get started. Before I close this, you should join our discord also, Click Here to be brought to our website, click the little discord icon below our Bug Reports list and introduce yourself!

I hope to see you in my travels,
Palanormal

3 0

med

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 07-06-2018, 18:22:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Palanormal wrote:

I hope to see you in my travels,
Palanormal

Thanks, currently downloading, apparently it's gonna take 18 hours to download xD! didnt expect legion to be 46gigs the MoP folder i had was around 28gigs as i remember! ANYWAY thanks for your replies ^^

1 0

Palanormal

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-04-2020 13:21)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 07-06-2018, 18:24:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Quote:
Thanks, currently downloading, apparently it's gonna take 18 hours to download xD! didnt expect legion to be 46gigs the MoP folder i had was around 28gigs as i remember! ANYWAY thanks for your replies ^^

Yeah the MoP was a lot smaller, but that was also 2 expansions ago haha. It's worth the wait!

1 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 24-09-2024, 21:24:23
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x