User
Pass
2FA

General Observations

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message363
Zenfield

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-03-2019 20:30)

Post Posted: 12-06-2018, 20:13:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The server is a great place until you reach Legion Content. let me first say the content from 1 to 100, had no issues what so ever with levelling, dungeons worked great, never had any issues at all. With that being said we need to talk about Legion Dungeons and the terrible scripting and the way overpowered Mobs in normal dungeons, There is no reason why people need to die 20 times before the first boos only to be wiped out in 20 second with 3 attacks. As a healer it is almost impossible to keep a tank healed when in a fight with a Boss. They seem very overpowered for a normal dungeon. So why bother have them open if you can not even advance. I know this is not retail believe me I KNOW. but you could at least ton down the hard hits for the level 98 to 105 dungeons. *Toss in my 2 cents. Step down off the soapbox,

Oh and for the ones who are going to flame me cause of honest observations. I do not care, you sound immature and an embarrassment to the server.

0 0

Palanormal

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-04-2020 13:21)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 12-06-2018, 20:53:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Quote:
Oh and for the ones who are going to flame me cause of honest observations. I do not care, you sound immature and an embarrassment to the server.

I'll first start off by saying that this remark wasn't really needed. Aside from that, we work hard to make our dungeons, raids, world quests, and almost everything else entirely blizzlike. So the chances of something like mobs hit to hard in dungeons is pretty unlikely. IF you think there is something wrong with the damage you can submit a big report. Talking about it in general discussion opened you up to what you stated as "embarrassments to the server" to flame you. Like said before if you find yourself in a dungeon and you really don't feel like something is right, do the research, and once your 100% sure it's not right WE will take care of it. I also urge you to not submit one if you're going off your gut feeling that something might be wrong. Have a good day, Palanormal

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 13 June 2018 03:38

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 19:58:43
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x