User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Lost all 54 traits from Ashbringer after deleting vote points bags

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Item Recovery
Author Message1107
Lianel

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-01-2021 07:43)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 28-06-2018, 17:29:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character Name:Lianel

Issue:

Hello, this is not rollback item request accordingly to your standards, but i have lost all my 54 traits from Ashrbringer which was in the bags after deleting of the bags which were purchased by vote points on shop. All my items from the bags were in mail and after i got it back from the mail i saw, that i had only 2.2 mil. HP with 902 ilvl retri gear. I checked it and there werent any traits at all. It definitely happened due to the rollback of those bags. I have received 6 slots bags which had red colour.

I have already opened the ticket, but i received question if i have any screenshot, but i could not answer to that so i started this topic.
Unfortunately i dont have any screenshot which shows, that i have all 54 traits. I have found only one where i have over 3 mil HP which was taken 4 months ago before reaching the 54th trait.

Could you please be so kind to this issue and help me? Iam really sad, because i spent a lot of time to have full traits on the retri so i can switch to dps spec if its needed on raids/mythics for my guild.

Here are the links to the two screenshots:
http://screenshot.cz/WSRB9/
http://screenshot.cz/88IW3

Thank you very much and have a nice day.

BR,
David

0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 01-07-2018, 09:20:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello make a ticket ingame and post the proof and you will be helped out

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 01 July 2018 07:20

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Item Recovery  

The time now is 27-04-2024, 09:18:27
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x