User
Pass
2FA

Need dire help on mining leveling!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message356
DarthTormentor

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-04-2021 23:52)

Post Posted: 06-07-2018, 17:38:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello players and admins.. =0)

I'm a lvl700 miner in Legion. I followed the guides to the letter until this level, have the ability to mine everything in all the WoW maps, but now that even Leystone ores and other mineral mats are grey, I'm stuck at level 700. Can some fully miner lvl800 help me with tips or advice? I tried to buy recipes from Draenor garrison with no luck. I harvest every possible spot in Legion, and no luck either. I tried to find mining quests to seek some rewards in points of experience, and nothing appeared after a couple of quests in Highmountain map. Please, I'm a jeweler too, and can't make any decent gem of Legion quality... =0(

Please, need some help. Can some1 tell me if I'm missing something, or misunderstood mining guides after lvl700? Thanks in advance, need to focus more on the game than leveling one profession with no success... =0(

0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

(since 03-09-2023 13:06)

Votes: 200

Post Posted: 06-07-2018, 18:29:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wrong section.

The professions aren't fully working atm, will be fixed soon.

https://forum.wow-freakz.com/view-post-5788189.html

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Power, 06 July 2018 16:29

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 22-09-2024, 01:39:27
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x