User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Mage][Frost] Brain freeze + Shatter
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message3129
abderrazak1307

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-08-2018 18:50)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 15-07-2018, 11:29:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Here's what I have picked up: (From my experience)
If you already have Brain Freeze, you cast an ebonbolt, spam your flurry button while it's casting, you have no problem, you'll spell queue the flurry next and then get a second brain freeze proc almost instantly after..
If you don't have Brain Freeze, you have to wait until your ebonbolt finishes and then hit flurry or else you start hardcasting flurry since you get the Brain Freeze proc only after the ebonbolt starts flying. (cause spell queue and maybe latency?).

I don't see anything wrong with the spell atm, just don't spam flurry while ebonbolt is casting or else you'll hardcast flurry cause brain freeze. That's how it's supposed to work as far as i know.

0 0

Jijing

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-11-2019 12:54)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 15-07-2018, 15:45:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

No that is not how its supposed to be, u should be able to queue regardless if u have brain freeze or not.
0 0

body_B38

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-08-2022 20:12)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 16-07-2018, 15:28:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Can we stop going off topic please? The topic is that the winter's chill doesnt apply the first time when flurry damages the target. This can be tested at the minimum range of shattered frostbolt+flurry or ebonbolt+flurry(different range for both). And also I made the test that winter's chill has a delay when in fact it should not have.

@Quicksand
can you please look into it again, try to test it more, because it doesn't work properly still.

Also off topic, reffering to ur subject. The bug has been fixed and works perfectly now.
If u don't have brain freeze proc and u cast ebonbolt+flurry you have no delay so u won't hard cast flurry.
https://forum.wow-freakz.com/FIXED-Mage-Frost-Ebonbolt-And-Brain-Freeze-t526764.html (it's already fixed)
If u have brain freeze proc and u cast ebonbolt+flurry, you will consume the first proc, but u will get the 2nd proc from spellque, because it has a small delay.
https://forum.wow-freakz.com/FIXED-Mage-Frost-Ebon-bolt-brain-freeze-spellque-t526693.html (also fixed)

0 0

abderrazak1307

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-08-2018 18:50)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 24-07-2018, 21:56:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I have to reject this for now, The OP's (Original poster) bug has been proven wrong and shattering Frostbolt is fine @ 15+ yards.

As for the replies, they are all claiming different bugs they noticed. If they are still appearing, please report them in different threads and we'll be happy to test them out then =).

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by abderrazak1307, 28 July 2018 18:30

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

The time now is 06-05-2024, 22:13:47
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x