User
Pass
2FA

Another lock topic I guess then.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message478
MATHESS

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-07-2019 18:11)

Post Posted: 16-07-2018, 22:04:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So asking if I can buy bis gear in Mop is useless topic? Only praising is allowed? Also how is buying bis gear considered as blizzlike fix gear?
0 0

Palanormal

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-04-2020 13:21)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 17-07-2018, 04:09:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'll be straight up with you because it seems like no one else will. Is it pay 2 win? Yes, if you can buy something in game that gives you a significant edge on your opponent/raid boss then yes, that's pay 2 win. But is it justified when it comes to Freakz? Yes. This shit is free, and the staff of freakz works hard to give you a very Blizzlike experience. Asking them to not put things in the shop like this is pure ignorance, this is their livelihood, if there wasn't anything in the shop their would be no profit for their work, and mind you, it's a lot of work. The people that actually buy gear from the shop is a very small minority, if you don't buy gear from the shop you won't be affected just because others wanted to buy gear. The real question is, are you dumb enough to buy gear that can be obtained in game with a LITTLE effort? I read your last topic, and I can see why it was closed, you shoved the question "SO IS IT PAY 2 WIN?" down their throat, when really all you had to do was look up the definition and gather your own opinion. This topic isn't needed, nor was your last one, and to be quite frank it will more and most likely be closed by the end of the day. You have an ultimatum here, buy gear, or don't and not be affected at all, and continue enjoying Blizzlike Legion/MoP. So please, stop being annoying to the staff and just stop making needless posts. I really don't expect you to reply to this post, I gave you the answer you wanted. You clearly wanted attention, and well congratulations you got it, I ask myself why I should even post a reply to an ignorant, and disrespectful person like you. Have some respect for the people that actually let you play the game for free, and have a near flawless MoP server. Later dude
1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 17 July 2018 04:37

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 11:54:09
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x