User
Pass
2FA

About Private Server

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Q & A
Show only staff posts
Author Message1293
KingCrimson

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-07-2018 13:58)

Post Posted: 06-07-2018, 02:11:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I actually don't like mmorpg and pvp games but i want to experience warcraft lore and wow. So, my question is that, can i learn lore form this private server, can i watch cinematics etc. or it's just a mmorpg like knight etc.? -
0 0

Trove

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-06-2020 12:50)

Votes: 12

Post Posted: 06-07-2018, 04:37:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You can learn lore here, but realistically you probably do not want a private server (they are all mmorpgs and pvp games at their cores). You should check out YouTube for not only cinematics, but in-depth explanations. Here is a decent starting point:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=kWM7ZQCZqQM:

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.
-Martin Luther King, Jr.
0 0

Palanormal

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-04-2020 13:21)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 06-07-2018, 16:30:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The Warcraft lore is rich and bountiful, you will have quite the adventure ahead of you. Playing the game will give you a general recap of the lore from Vanilla-Legion, just pay attention to the quests and what they actually say and want you to do. A lot of the time I find myself to be bored of leveling because there is no story as I level, simply because I'm going for fast, not interesting. But there is more lore to the Warcraft series that actually isn't in the MMORPG game itself, comics and the Warcraft games are also a great way of learning more. Don't feel like paying the money? Nobbel on youtube gives you an amazing and detailed version of the lore, don't want that? Start with this and work your way towards more. The amount of lore in the Warcraft world is quite simply, a lot. It will take time and a lot of thinking to understand it all. Goodluck
0 0

Consuelo

[WoW GameMaster]

(since 23-09-2022 21:46)

Votes: 41

Post Posted: 18-07-2018, 09:05:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The whole lore is not presented in just this game, but yes, you can find out certain things from it too. Most explanations are done in either books regarding characters which present events that occured in time and on google.
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Q & A  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 12:44:56
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x