User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Arcway WoW Error 132

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message693
Echoman

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-04-2020 18:25)

Post Posted: 21-07-2018, 22:06:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello,
I would like to make a compliment in connection with a serious PVE bug in Arcway.

Bug description: Nal'tira makes everyone crash when the spider pulls us to herself. The only one who did not crashed was me, 3 times.
Proof: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/289850473085927424/470317198515240960/Screenshot_3.png [This happened 3 times in a row before we forfeited]
Opinion: It is very unfair to me and to everyone who has arcway keystone, because we automatically can declare it as depleted immediately when we receive it. I can even understand how Arcway is available for keystone while it has so serious bug. A PTR server would make sense, since the fixes made to various instances usually makes more bugs than it fixes.

I would like to require another keystone or to fix that bug and of course undeplet my keystone since it was not our failure.

Yours faithfully, Beszeda.

1 0

Aralisha

[Global Shit-talker]

(since 21-02-2022 12:03)

Votes: 10

Tuntunhuntx#2418 
Post Posted: 22-07-2018, 12:30:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This is not a server problem, hundreds of Arcway keystones are done every day, we cannot and will not replace your keystone for a new one, if it's depleted simply rerun it, next time delete the cache folder before going in a dungeon and remake party

I'm the best Hunter, fight me

0 0

Grazzia

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-10-2020 10:33)

Votes: 111

Post Posted: 22-07-2018, 14:10:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So that is an expected behavior of WoW in Arcway?

I made the screenshot, when I've crashed on 3rd time. Just Beszeda was who did not crashed, everyone else did.
That's true that there were many successful Arcway runs, but there were many with this WoW error too(sometimes just once, other times like on that keystone we stuck with it), it doesn't happen always but nowdays it seems to happen more often than it used to.

Also, if it is really about the cache folder(which has been deleted so many times for multiple reasons like WoW error on equiping traded item and so on) there must be something that makes it corrupt. If this "thing" is similar to equip error than that means deleting the folder is just only a one time solution not permanent since that is the stance with the equip error too, it also crashes a bit later again.

Maybe if I would launch the launcher using a script that deletes the cache before starting the app would prevent this error so no more keystones would deplet because of this?

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 29 August 2018 07:41

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 03:36:06
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x