User
Pass
2FA
 
 

mission Secondary Highmountain .

 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Legion -> Bug Report -> Fixed bugs
Show only staff posts
Author Message2416
laycan

[Mentally Stable]



Status: Offline
(since 24-12-2019 00:21)
Joined: 08 Mar 2017
Posts: 120, Topics: 31
Location: Peru

Reputation: 198.9
Votes: 16

 
Post Posted: 24-04-2017, 17:37:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Secondary missions


1 - They Have A Pitlord @Miiru

1 - Hatchlings of the Talon @Miiru

1 - Moozy's Sojourn
2 - Moozy's Adventure
3 - Moozy's Reunion X

1 - An Offering of Ammo X
2 - Amateur Hour X
3 - Note-Eating Goats X
4 - A Hunter at Heart X
5 - Lion Stalkin' X
6 - Moose Shootin' X
7 - Bear Huntin' X
8 - Moose on the Loose X
9 - I'm Not Lion! X
10 - Scout It Out X
11 - Procuring a Prototype X
12 - Critter Scatter Shot X
13 - Wolf Pack Attack X
14 - A True Hunter X

1 - That Guy in the Costume @Miiru
2 - Nature vs. Nurture @Miiru
3 - I'll Huff, I'll Puff... @Miiru
4 - Slime Time @Miiru
5 - Murlocs: The Next Generation @Miiru
6 - Oh, the Clawdacity! @Miiru

1 - Ceremonial Drums @Miiru


1 - Wrathshard
2 - No Time to Talk

1 - Bolas Bastion X


1 - You Lift, Brul? @Miiru
2 - Stonedark Relics @Miiru
3 - Guhruhlruhlruh @Miiru
4 - Deep in the Cavern @Miiru

0 0
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Power

[Controlled Chaos]



Status: Online!
Joined: 07 Aug 2015
Posts: 31320, Topics: 2099
Location: Italy

Reputation: 2160.5
Votes: 182

   
Post Posted: 24-09-2017, 19:54:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

To be updated.


0 0
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tirjahhl

[Mentally Stable]



Status: Offline
(since 13-05-2019 18:30)
Joined: 09 Nov 2016
Posts: 5, Topics: 3
Location: South Africa

Reputation: 49.3

Post Posted: 04-12-2017, 16:10:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'm not lion confirmed working -

Proof: https://imgur.com/gallery/hqp0v

0 0
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cartmon1337

[Mentally Stable]



Status: Offline
(since 09-09-2019 20:50)
Joined: 18 Jun 2017
Posts: 230, Topics: 24
Location: United Kingdom

Reputation: 96.9
Votes: 7

 
Post Posted: 19-08-2018, 17:27:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Can we get some more work on these quests?
Particularly Note-Eating Goats - https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=39859&&name=note-eating-goats
For the quest reward - https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=130320&&name=addie-s-ink-stained-satchel

0 0
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kaputtmaken

[God Imperator ]



Status: Offline
(online 4 days ago)
Joined: 08 Dec 2016
Posts: 384, Topics: 145
Location: Warm Erde

Reputation: 258.1
Votes: 17

   
Post Posted: 19-08-2018, 17:59:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Cartmon1337 wrote:
Can we get some more work on these quests?
Particularly Note-Eating Goats - https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=39859&&name=note-eating-goats
For the quest reward - https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=130320&&name=addie-s-ink-stained-satchel


Quest isnt bugged at all.
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/XQsh5ut




0 0
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cartmon1337

[Mentally Stable]



Status: Offline
(since 09-09-2019 20:50)
Joined: 18 Jun 2017
Posts: 230, Topics: 24
Location: United Kingdom

Reputation: 96.9
Votes: 7

 
Post Posted: 19-08-2018, 18:01:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Kaputtmaken wrote:
Cartmon1337 wrote:
Can we get some more work on these quests?
Particularly Note-Eating Goats - https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=39859&&name=note-eating-goats
For the quest reward - https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=130320&&name=addie-s-ink-stained-satchel


Quest isnt bugged at all.
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/XQsh5ut


I retract my question, can the list be updated then instead

0 0
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cartmon1337

[Mentally Stable]



Status: Offline
(since 09-09-2019 20:50)
Joined: 18 Jun 2017
Posts: 230, Topics: 24
Location: United Kingdom

Reputation: 96.9
Votes: 7

 
Post Posted: 19-08-2018, 19:26:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Cartmon1337 wrote:
Kaputtmaken wrote:
Cartmon1337 wrote:
Can we get some more work on these quests?
Particularly Note-Eating Goats - https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=39859&&name=note-eating-goats
For the quest reward - https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=130320&&name=addie-s-ink-stained-satchel


Quest isnt bugged at all.
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/XQsh5ut


I retract my question, can the list be updated then instead


Actually looking into this, it's only possible to do for hunters.
A quest giver is spawned in the hunter class hall. You're fixed proof was also a hunter.

0 0
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kaputtmaken

[God Imperator ]



Status: Offline
(online 4 days ago)
Joined: 08 Dec 2016
Posts: 384, Topics: 145
Location: Warm Erde

Reputation: 258.1
Votes: 17

   
Post Posted: 19-08-2018, 20:31:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Cartmon1337 wrote:
Cartmon1337 wrote:
Kaputtmaken wrote:
Cartmon1337 wrote:
Can we get some more work on these quests?
Particularly Note-Eating Goats - https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=39859&&name=note-eating-goats
For the quest reward - https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=130320&&name=addie-s-ink-stained-satchel


Quest isnt bugged at all.
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/XQsh5ut


I retract my question, can the list be updated then instead


Actually looking into this, it's only possible to do for hunters.
A quest giver is spawned in the hunter class hall. You're fixed proof was also a hunter.



Yes , you are right. It shouldn't be a questchain at all.




0 0
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GrimmCanuck

[Mentally Stable]



Status: Offline
(since 27-12-2018 02:10)
Joined: 30 Oct 2018
Posts: 4, Topics: 1
Location: Canada

Reputation: 3.1

Post Posted: 02-11-2018, 01:30:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Could we please get an update on the quest list?
0 0
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Legion -> Bug Report -> Fixed bugs  


The time now is 27-02-2020, 23:10:10
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com

 
 
 







I forgot my password


This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x