User
Pass
2FA

Download while Playing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message629
Soulclaw90

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-09-2018 12:19)

Post Posted: 20-08-2018, 00:28:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello,

since few days i downloaded the Freakz Launcher with yout Wow version. i Started the Launcher and can very fast log in in Wow Freakz. But it shows me Download while Playing...how can i Speed the Download? How can i use Torrent for that now? I hope of help!

0 0

Palanormal

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-04-2020 13:21)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 20-08-2018, 19:38:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

In general games download slower while you are playing them which is why downloading while playing isn't recommended. There isn't much you can do to speed that up, but try and close additional tasks, close anything that uses internet bandwidth, etc. You can download the full client using the torrent here.
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 05:32:06
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x