User
Pass
2FA

having trouble getting the game started

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message725
joshuamgard36

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-08-2018 23:51)

Post Posted: 21-08-2018, 05:59:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So the problem I am experiencing is once I click on the launcher the game will load up and take me to the login. I can log in, but after a few seconds it will shut itself off and the command prompt will pop up saying to hit any button to continue. I'm also running windows 10 for legion.
0 0

Tadashi

[Very Important Person]

(since 19-02-2023 16:00)

Votes: 23

Post Posted: 21-08-2018, 06:03:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Does wow open or not?
And does it leave anything in the log?

Life's greatest mystery: If u eat yourself do u get twice as big or just disappear?

0 0

joshuamgard36

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-08-2018 23:51)

Post Posted: 21-08-2018, 06:25:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

so the cinematic will run and then the login screen will pop up. I can choose the server and then it will shut itself off. Also I checked the log and this is what I found 8/20 20:47:00.720 [GlueLogin] Fatal error while logging in | result=( | code=ERROR_DENIED (3) | localizedMessage= | debugMessage=)
0 0

proviking

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-08-2018 20:14)

Post Posted: 21-08-2018, 22:10:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

i got another similar problem myself, i played for rly long with my priest and hunt they both are 900+, but i got bored and made monk, problems started when i wanted to get to class hall to get artefact weps, but i coudlnt, so recently i hit 110 whichout artefacts, but i thoght... cmon i wanna get em, i cant play... i downloaded once again full game toirrent and installed everything as shall be, launched and was surprised, that i was able to login and get to class hall, i did servial wq and then this morning, wanted to go to dalaran, and it started again... i tried everything again, delete cache, wtf, addons, no results at all, still same error.... do i rly gonna need to redownload full clienet form zero to play for 3-4hours? im srs, its just joke... btw now i cant get inside to any of my toons and all just gone to dala and got this shit error... i could load in to my priest while he was in his class hall, but once i gone to dala, then woalla again same problem... and every time i start client i shall download that repair fail too... rly annoying thing...
@a steaming error has occured. WOW51900312" thats all i see, no addons, no cache, no wf, still same, i cant img what to do for real... and its all starts with lalallalalallalalalallalalalalag sound... whoile loads..... same few sound in row all the time and it never ends... im playing on windows X, i read on forums bout this error, but cant get reason, mostly this error occurs to Linux users... HELP!!!!!!

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-04-2024, 07:10:18
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x