User
Pass
2FA

Return to Karazhan checkpoint bug

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message669
Grazzia

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-10-2020 10:33)

Votes: 111

Post Posted: 21-08-2018, 23:49:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoWhead: https://www.wowhead.com/return-to-karazhan
Bug description: After mana devourer if someone from druid class dies, will not be able to ress anymore 'cause on release will be spawned under the map and die in fall dmg. Reloging is not solution since it spawns to the main entrance and when you come back to the mana devourer you cant "grew" anymore since boss is already down, the way only is killing last boss by the rest of the team somehow, because unlike this one, that checkpoint works.
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/R3NNINT but pretty easy to test

update: it effects EVERY NELF STILL

Last edited by Grazzia on 21-09-2018, 23:27:37; edited 5 times in total
1 0

Echoman

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-04-2020 18:25)

Post Posted: 22-08-2018, 00:15:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I have the same problem on my night elf druid. After we got one shot by mana devourer we spawned under the floor and die in fall dmg as the poster says.
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 09:42:11
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x