User
Pass
2FA

Problem with the game

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message546
boy_maxi

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-07-2019 13:15)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 22-08-2018, 10:11:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

i think the photo speaks from himself i've got this problem yesterday , made a tichet the guy told me to reinstall the client which i did but the 46 gb of wow is missing becouse i downloaded only the launcher , then started it with wow.exe cuz i understood that is recomandable to do this if i have low internet
https://imgur.com/a/Nnjp50z

0 0

Palanormal

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-04-2020 13:21)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 22-08-2018, 17:20:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

If you're downloading while playing, which I assume you are, I would guess this is normal. Because you are quite literally downloading the game but playing at the same time. Meaning you're downloading everything from NPCs to grass textures. Which is why it's not recommended. I heavily recommend you just download the FULL game from our torrent link and just wait out how ever long you have to. Even at 2 mB/s it'll take like.. 5 hours or something. Which isn't that bad, if anything downloading while playing will take longer. That and if you log out and close the game your downloading will stop, where as if you just want to leave the torrent to download, you can. Just start the download at night, fall asleep with your blanky and poo bear, and wake up to a completed client. If you really don't want to wait for the torrent and play while you download (don't) then you can try and just do quests and not dungeons. Good luck.
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 06-05-2024, 12:17:29
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x