User
Pass
2FA

[Assassination Bug] Evasion, Cloak of Shadows, Vanish, Stealth

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message3229
skitzke

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-05-2018 19:03)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 27-11-2017, 19:20:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

For 3 months these important skills have been mentioned that they are bugged, The class is literally unplayable and you guys focus on easier skills or dumb MoP content. In PvP Rogues are unplayable because it requires the vital skills to survive.

When using Evasion, you can literally still hit through it.

Cloak of Shadows doesn't instantly take off any of the DoTs.

When Vanishing you can still be targeted for some dumb reason.

And the Stealth applies with Vanish. You can still be targeted with pets and even players.

It's not hard to fix these abilities. It's been 3 *** months. Fix your shit.

You guys starting recruiting Class Moderators, Whoever you picked for the rogue class is literally autistic.

2 0

Solu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-10-2019 18:16)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 27-11-2017, 20:05:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

sombody will take care aboute this problem .....y enchange of mist of pandaria sorry.. -
0 0

skitzke

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 27-11-2017, 20:36:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Solu wrote:
sombody will take care aboute this problem .....y enchange of mist of pandaria sorry.. -

What are you even saying? The problems i'm talking about are in Legion, I'm guessing you're the class moderator.

One question. Do you even play Rogue on wow freakz? Why haven't these issues been addressed?

I can't see any of your characters that are in the server, which would imply that you don't have a Rogue, and don't play content, these abilities are very crucial to Rogue.
People have literally stopped playing Rogue, because these issues are and were never fixed. The main survivability for this class are those skills. How come you haven't tested them yet? Because as a class moderator you should be aware of all these issues since you play Rogue.

0 0

Solu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-10-2019 18:16)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 28-11-2017, 00:14:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

verry soon wil by fixed dont worry ...thanks for your help![/b]
0 0

topgun750

[Server's best ex]

(since 24-04-2022 16:27)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 28-11-2017, 00:49:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello skitzke!

I understand your frustration regarding these bugs, but I also believe that your frustration is mostly coming from you because you are biased. First off, this post is not where it belongs, and it is more of a rant than constructive feedback anyways. You can report bugs in the bug report forum section. Also make sure to report the bugs properly, so our developers can process them. It might be me being slightly dizzy, but I do not see any "3 months" old bug reports with your issues; if you do, could you please link them here so I can take a look? I know many people are annoyed by this, but if you actually want a bug to be fixed, please issue a proper bug report in the section of the forums it belongs to, with the details required to fix the bug in the shortest possible time. Another thing you have to realise is, there is a LOT of content we're offering to you, and there's a LOT of content still coming out regularly as we have our developers fix it. That being said, rogues arent the only ones in need of a few tweaks; it's simply a matter of priorities - what do people need and want the most.

You honestly cannot expect our developers to fix bugs that arent even reported properly to us as a priority - that alone shows that the majority of people dont care about them, and that there is many other things that need to be worked on first.

Now to the brighter side of the story - our developers will fix these bugs accordingly. In the meantime, please stay patient and enjoy the wide array of working content Freakz has to offer. If you run into any issues, feel free to create bug reports as your part of the deal, and we'll make sure we fix them as soon as there's time for that as our part of the deal. :-)

Regards,
Topgun

0 0

skitzke

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 28-11-2017, 01:12:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

topgun750 wrote:
Hello skitzke!

I understand your frustration regarding these bugs, but I also believe that your frustration is mostly coming from you because you are biased. First off, this post is not where it belongs, and it is more of a rant than constructive feedback anyways. You can report bugs in the bug report forum section. Also make sure to report the bugs properly, so our developers can process them. It might be me being slightly dizzy, but I do not see any "3 months" old bug reports with your issues; if you do, could you please link them here so I can take a look? I know many people are annoyed by this, but if you actually want a bug to be fixed, please issue a proper bug report in the section of the forums it belongs to, with the details required to fix the bug in the shortest possible time. Another thing you have to realise is, there is a LOT of content we're offering to you, and there's a LOT of content still coming out regularly as we have our developers fix it. That being said, rogues arent the only ones in need of a few tweaks; it's simply a matter of priorities - what do people need and want the most.

You honestly cannot expect our developers to fix bugs that arent even reported properly to us as a priority - that alone shows that the majority of people dont care about them, and that there is many other things that need to be worked on first.

Now to the brighter side of the story - our developers will fix these bugs accordingly. In the meantime, please stay patient and enjoy the wide array of working content Freakz has to offer. If you run into any issues, feel free to create bug reports as your part of the deal, and we'll make sure we fix them as soon as there's time for that as our part of the deal. -

Regards,
Topgun

First of all, thank you for being sincere, respectful and a language i can actually understand. The cloak of shadows bug not taking magic damage off https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Rogue-Cloak-of-shadows-vs-Survi-hunter-dots-traps-t490971.html Is not only for hunter but mages/frost dks/balance druids. And it says in the comments that it will be further looked at but to no avail. I understand that developers have a lot to look at, but we're actually talking about a CRUCIAL skill that rogues have, that actually give the class a massive advantage. For me it would be classed as priority. Also i understand developers usually just fix stuff that people report, but without being rude, do you guys actually play the game and play pvp/pve content. Because if you did, respectfully you would understand how fraustrating it actually is when you spend so much time on a class but you are put in a situation where your class automaticly loses because you have no proper survivability or people still seeing you while you're in stealth.

Another note, again respectful this guy who is class moderator doesn't speak english. How can i seek advice when there is a massive language barrier between us. Also him telling me to play MoP content instead, doesn't seem so promising. Also him giving a vague statement like, "yes it's going to be fixed" doesn't really help the questions that i'm asking. It just tells me he's either clueless or just ignoring the fact that there are bugs.

Again thank you for being respectful and sincere.
S

1 0

hangryforwar

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-05-2019 14:19)

Votes: 19

Post Posted: 28-11-2017, 01:43:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

skitzke wrote:
What are you even saying? The problems i'm talking about are in Legion, I'm guessing you're the class moderator.

One question. Do you even play Rogue on wow freakz? Why haven't these issues been addressed?

Greetings,
first of all Our Rogue class mod is Flamesltaker @Flame. this 'Solu' dude is just a casual player.
Now, that being said i understand the pain that you are going through. some of your class spells might or might not be bugged.Cloak of shadows report is still on pending bug section btw, i'll test it out.
one more thing, this is a FREE server, you are getting FREE working content maybe you should calm down abit ? how about you start reporting things which Might be bugged ?

[EN] 7.2.5 Fury Artifact Guide &FAQ

0 0

skitzke

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 28-11-2017, 01:47:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

hangryforwar wrote:
skitzke wrote:

Greetings,
first of all Our Rogue class mod is Flamesltaker @Flame. this 'Solu' dude is just a casual player.
Now, that being said i understand the pain that you are going through. some of your class spells might or might not be bugged.Cloak of shadows report is still on pending bug section btw, i'll test it out.
one more thing, this is a FREE server, you are getting FREE working content maybe you should calm down abit ? how about you start reporting things which Might be bugged ?

If that's your attitude about things that needs to be fixed, how about you fix the bugs faster. It goes both ways. And it being a "FREE" server as you call it, last time i checked "I" a freeloader put 150 euros towards this server. So how about you have some sympathy instead of asking me to calm down. I don't need to be told how to control my emotions on the internet. Thank you for that advice though.

And about reporting the bug. It's already been reported, someone just puts down a sentence to reassure players that it will "eventually" be fixed. But if i didn't create this post, you wouldn't be "testing it out" am i right?

But instead of debating how big our d%cks are how about we get back to the issue at hand. Take a look at Vanish, Being able to target while being stealth that also works with pets, and evasion as well.

0 0

hangryforwar

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-05-2019 14:19)

Votes: 19

Post Posted: 28-11-2017, 02:24:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

skitzke wrote:
If that's your attitude about things that needs to be fixed, how about you fix the bugs faster. It goes both ways. And it being a "FREE" server as you call it, last time i checked "I" a freeloader put 150 euros towards this server. So how about you have some sympathy instead of asking me to calm down. I don't need to be told how to control my emotions on the internet. Thank you for that advice though.

And about reporting the bug. It's already been reported, someone just puts down a sentence to reassure players that it will "eventually" be fixed. But if i didn't create this post, you wouldn't be "testing it out" am i right?

This conversation is going nowhere, so you're saying that for each bug report we need to creat this kind of Drama to get it fixed ?
it is not my job to check on rogues bug report although i said i'll check it out.
About my attitude:
skitzke wrote:

Maybe you need to check your shits B4 ???

Anyway just calm down mate. you can't just start talking about 4 Probs on the same topic , just make proper bug reports i'm sure that's not really that hard.

[EN] 7.2.5 Fury Artifact Guide &FAQ

0 0

skitzke

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 28-11-2017, 02:27:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

hangryforwar wrote:
skitzke wrote:

This conversation is going nowhere, so you're saying that for each bug report we need to creat this kind of Drama to get it fixed ?
it is not my job to check on rogues bug report although i said i'll check it out.
About my attitude:
skitzke wrote:

Maybe you need to check your shits B4 ???

Anyway just calm down mate. you can't just start talking about 4 Probs on the same topic , just make proper bug reports i'm sure that's not really that hard.

I'm also sure, it doesn't take 3 months to look into a skill. But other than that if Admins/GMs don't play on the server, you'll never know what needs to be fixed. You can't rely on "freeloaders" to submit bug reports.

0 0

topgun750

[Server's best ex]

Post Posted: 28-11-2017, 03:23:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Lets try not to blame each other and point fingers, as its really not very productive. The thing is, skitz, we kind of have to relly on the "freeloaders" bug reports, as its the only way of staying efficient, and keeping the community a part of shaping this server. Believe it or not, this server and its community mean a lot to all of us here at Freakz, and as much as we'd like to please all of you all the time with tons of new content, fixes and updates, it sadly just cannot be done.

I cannot really give you a precise date of arrival of these bugs getting patched out, but we'll make sure to bring it in as soon as our other planned content development allows it (I know its again just reassuring all over again, but its all I can do right now. You'll have to put some faith in us! ^.~ ).

Again, note that we are very thankful to you and the community for ALL of your feedback, as long as its constructive, and are very glad to have you guys helping this server grow in the right direction. We'll do our very best to make sure all of you can get the most out of it; all we ask in return is some patience, mutual respect and reporting anything you find gamebreaking in the bug report section. That way we can be as efficient as possibće and ensure that its the actual community that dictates the priorities on the bugfixes, not just picking random things out.

Last but not least, I want you to understand that Hangry wasnt attacking you in any way, no need to be rude. We're all reasonable human beings trying to shape a nice community, though I can see he kind of struck a nerve with you. ^.~

Regards,
Topgun

1 0

skitzke

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 28-11-2017, 03:34:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

topgun750 wrote:
Lets try not to blame each other and point fingers, as its really not very productive. The thing is, skitz, we kind of have to relly on the "freeloaders" bug reports, as its the only way of staying efficient, and keeping the community a part of shaping this server. Believe it or not, this server and its community mean a lot to all of us here at Freakz, and as much as we'd like to please all of you all the time with tons of new content, fixes and updates, it sadly just cannot be done.

I cannot really give you a precise date of arrival of these bugs getting patched out, but we'll make sure to bring it in as soon as our other planned content development allows it (I know its again just reassuring all over again, but its all I can do right now. You'll have to put some faith in us! ^.~ ).

Again, note that we are very thankful to you and the community for ALL of your feedback, as long as its constructive, and are very glad to have you guys helping this server grow in the right direction. We'll do our very best to make sure all of you can get the most out of it; all we ask in return is some patience, mutual respect and reporting anything you find gamebreaking in the bug report section. That way we can be as efficient as possibæe and ensure that its the actual community that dictates the priorities on the bugfixes, not just picking random things out.

Last but not least, I want you to understand that Hangry wasnt attacking you in any way, no need to be rude. We're all reasonable human beings trying to shape a nice community, though I can see he kind of struck a nerve with you. ^.~

Regards,
Topgun

Thank you for clearing up everything, As long as we as a community have you admins/GMs' attention for these crucial fixes and problems, I personally thank you for doing all that you have done. A well spoken individual like yourself can really talk yourself out of anything, hopefully you take that as a complement -.

All i wanted was attention given to this class, since more people seem to focus on PvE than PvP in my experience so far, but in my opinion the PvP aspect is as important as the PvE. I can't judge any of you on how the scripts/skills are being prioritised, since you guys obviously have more knowledge on this content than we do and we as a community don't know what goes on behind the scenes but that being said some things do need to be prioritised more than others.

I apologise if came about a bit bold in my opinion it needed to be done, just to show that Admins/GMs do respond and are paying attention to everything. So now all i can do is hope.

Regards,
S

0 0

topgun750

[Server's best ex]

Post Posted: 28-11-2017, 08:26:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thanks alot for being positive and calm about this! - I'll be extremely happy once I'll be able to tell you your rogue is working as intended. - Thanks again for your feedback, very happy to see people share their opinions and wishes on the forums. -

And I agree on the PvP vs PvE matter, I was always the PvP type. I honestly hate PvE content, but the majority of people right now seem to enjoy that more, which is fine aswell. -

Regards,
Topgun

0 0

nyevid
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 20-09-2018 12:33)

Votes: 33

Post Posted: 01-09-2018, 21:20:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

so sad it's been 277 days and fury warrior won't miss any of his burst melee attacks when i have evasion up.

gg

Protecting Game Settings - Shaman Guide - Rogue Guide - Sneaky Macros
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 06:49:26
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x