User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] WoW is lagging out but not disconnecting me every 5-10 minutes

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message596
Soundy1

[Mentally Stable]

(since 31-08-2018 14:00)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 28-08-2018, 14:44:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I just downloaded the game and every 5-10 minutes wow lags out. By lagging out i mean i cant cast abilites,players and npc's walk in place and i cant damage or get damaged.Chat works fine,i still see people talking and i can even chat too. Every time this happens (5 minutes in) i have to alt+f4 and relaunch again. This is very annoying i just want to play. I found a video on youtube of a guy having the same problem as me. Here you go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wwr7PKAQdeo Skip to 1:03.
1 0

LEONZN

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-12-2020 20:44)

Post Posted: 02-09-2018, 11:46:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yeah ik it happens in bgs mostly starts to increase slowly and its really annoying.
however the chat works fine but the game will be lagging for us only other players will running around and casting on us fine.
maybe a launcher problem. hopefully this gets fixed soon

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 06 September 2018 13:39

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 21-09-2024, 03:31:36
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x