User
Pass
2FA

AH deposit problem

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message495
maja199

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-09-2018 13:33)

Post Posted: 11-09-2018, 07:39:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi, I would like to ask whats the problem with AH deposit fee? I get that is not a problem with lvl 110s because they have gold they earned, but i have lvl 70 and 100 and i dont have much space to earn gold which is only for that AH deposit fees (for example, I wanted to put 200 Tin ore and the fee was 50g which is more than the buyout price itself). I need to earn golds to get 3 flyings + my gear for lvl 100.

I wanted to earn my gold through professions (herbalism and mining) but i dont have the golds to pay fees.

In some other topic ppl complained also that the fees cant be in 5x when the golds are in x1 (btw, from what i saw, at least 70-80% of the server population plays in x1 cuz for example pandaren get bugged as hell when played in x10 (a lot of ppl are complaining about the beginning quests in world chat)).

Is there a way to review those fees and lower them?

0 0

Labush
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 13-10-2018 12:05)

Votes: 13

Post Posted: 11-09-2018, 14:00:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Pro tip. Level up to 110, since you can't fly in WoD without achievement and in Legion till 7.2. I sold items from chests, items from dungeons and quests. By the time I reached 110, I had money to get artisans easily.

"Misdirect dont confirm posts without having any idea about how the spell work or play hunter . Thx !" -- Gladys 2k18 ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?) ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?) ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 14:12:10
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x