User
Pass
2FA

unleashing our wrath

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1284
DeepQ

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-09-2018 06:20)

Post Posted: 15-09-2018, 08:20:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello, I made an order advancement: Unleash Infernal for my warlock. I couldn't find out how to start work order for Demonic Phylatecry so i found on wow head i have to do this quest: unleashing our wrath. I found it in your quest helper that this quest was compeleted by 0 players so i want to know if you are going to make this quest work sometime or not. Because i dont have got order resources to make other advancement.
Thanks
DeepQ.

0 0

Seyrox
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 24-11-2018 18:47)

Votes: 201

Post Posted: 20-09-2018, 00:18:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello, usually no one knows when stuff are going to get fixed, so you can either switch it or just wait for it to be repaired. Next time, please check if they have any bug reports on forum, so you can avoid this kind of bugs.

Cheers!

Demonolgy Warlock Guide 5.4.8

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 12:29:42
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x