User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Hammerfall, Arathi Highlands] First Aid Quest - Triage [Horde]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message534
SkyeAshiya

[Pandaren Cutie]

(since 08-10-2023 17:19)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 03-10-2018, 20:57:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=6622&&name=triage
Bug description: Unable to turn in quest to Doctor Gregory [Horde]
Proof: https://postimg.cc/7GmkP3Yp

After I pick up the quest from Doctor Gregory, even with the banages in my inventory and I heal the injured NPCs, I cannot return to Docor Gregory, at all. He doesn't highlight when I move my mouse cursor over him, the quest remains 'completed' but unable to recieve the rewards. If my screenshot doesn't work, I can get a quick video o fthe issue. Thanks guys. ~SkyeAshiya/Sunhyung.

PvE Scrub
I only speak English
0 0

certifikat

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-09-2019 18:24)

Votes: 5

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 04-10-2018, 22:04:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Strange, it worked for me. Maybe, try to delete your cache and retake the quest.

In-game proof

0 0

SkyeAshiya

[Pandaren Cutie]

(since 08-10-2023 17:19)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 04-10-2018, 22:41:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hmm, I did drop the quest, and afterwards I wasn't able to pick it back up again, it was quite odd. I'll try, and if it still fails then I know my game is being weird with the quest.

PvE Scrub
I only speak English
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 05 October 2018 20:14

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 00:21:02
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x