User
Pass
2FA

The player demographic.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message893
Mentok

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-10-2018 17:40)

Post Posted: 10-10-2018, 09:04:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Howdy, folks. I've been playing on a Cataclysm server by the name of Hades, owned by Twinstar for a while now, and while I enjoy it, I do not enjoy that it's primarily populated by European and other countries within the region. It's not that I do not like these countries, but instead, there's a huge language barrier and time zone difference makes it difficult to find people to play with.

Out of curiosity, how's the NA population over here? It would be wonderful to log in and see a wide variety of people playing instead of a dead land.

Also, how's the faction split? Somewhere around 50/50 would be ideal, but I'll go wherever the population is.

Regards,
Mentok.

0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 10-10-2018, 09:17:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The server is mainly European based and there is a decent of NA population.

The main language is English of course.

The legion server is 60% horde 40 % alliance. The populations is over 4k players daily on the legion server | Mop server population is low

There is cross faction raids / dungeons / bgs implemented

https://www.wow-freakz.com/

0 0

Mentok

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-10-2018 17:40)

Post Posted: 10-10-2018, 10:28:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thank you kindly for the swift reply, LethalFactorLK.

It's a good thing I'm torrenting the Legion client then.

Cross faction content sounds very interesting. If I may ask, how does that work?

0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 10-10-2018, 10:31:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Cross faction was implemented by blizz originally, you can get paired up with players from either alliance or horde when doing a raid/dungeon or bg.

It was introduced to the game to reduce queue times.

0 0

TA_Maniac

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-01-2019 14:25)

Post Posted: 08-12-2018, 17:26:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Mentok wrote:
Howdy, folks. I've been playing on a Cataclysm server by the name of Hades, owned by Twinstar for a while now, and while I enjoy it, I do not enjoy that it's primarily populated by European and other countries within the region. It's not that I do not like these countries, but instead, there's a huge language barrier and time zone difference makes it difficult to find people to play with.

Out of curiosity, how's the NA population over here? It would be wonderful to log in and see a wide variety of people playing instead of a dead land.

Also, how's the faction split? Somewhere around 50/50 would be ideal, but I'll go wherever the population is.

Regards,
Mentok.

Been a player here (horde side) for about 2 months and have really enjoyed my time. If you ever need a NA partner, look up any of my characters. I don't run on any chat servers but love to do random stuff.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 15:42:55
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x