User
Pass
2FA

[WOTLK][Icecrown] Argent Tournament

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message987
Chamath

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-05-2020 00:34)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 28-10-2018, 05:52:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:

Bug description: Argent Tournament is fully bugged main in few ways
1. Players are not allowed to finish the 5 factions champion questline, NPCs stop giving quest after finishing the first champion quest.
2. Players with the title earn Champion of tournament should get extra quests to venture to Kalvadir island, those quests are missing.
3. Champion seals from bags aren't counting as currency and put into our bags, and the seal trader made to fix this also bugged giving quest only to level 80-90 players
4. Trial of the Champion dungeon is disabled for some reason

wow head link: i found a wowhead guide someone made, it contains list of quests there should be for each rank at the tournament
https://www.wowhead.com/championing-the-argent-tournament#questline-a-valiant-champions-training

Proof: you can check it, hard to give a proof

0 0

ayoubsetif

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-11-2022 18:26)

Post Posted: 03-11-2018, 22:27:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

confirmed but i think it should be in Quests section

0 0

Mixing

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-11-2018 14:17)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 12-11-2018, 13:22:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I can confirm this bug. No quest after argent champion one.
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 06-05-2024, 20:16:50
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x