User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Some of PVE related buggs that i noticed over my time playing on freakz

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message941
branislav97
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 03-02-2019 16:00)

Post Posted: 14-11-2018, 17:51:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Bug description: I been playing on freakz since release of legion and it was blast for me, lots of good memories, friends, funny GM's, epic support but all that problems and issues are still present. I know that dev's are working on next patch, and progress in fixes is visible but some of bugs are rly anoying and those kind of buggs are only happening on freakz, i dont know if somebody before me mentiond this but i wanna speak for my self. First of all spells in general on freakz need to be overlooked because they are so random, for example gul dan's bonds of fell sometimes work great but sometimes you get oneshot for no reason. another example if your doing mythic+ keys from like 1-10 there is no diference in spells and from 11-15 something harmless is oneshot it doesent matter what kinda it is but if its spell its buggy, right now as im writing this im at work so i cant post screenshots since this is not my PC that i use to play on freakz. I mean problem is there i dont wanna be to critical and talk shit about server whic have great potential for success. I love playing on freakz and i would love to see some of impruvments in this section. Before mythic keys ware joke there is no way around it, now they are challenging but bit more on buggy side. PS once i get home from work il post some of those issues mentioned above, ty for reading this and i hope it will be better in future. Freakz is love -
Proof:

0 0

KremX

[Very Important Person]

(since 18-05-2020 21:15)

Votes: 42

Post Posted: 14-11-2018, 19:06:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'll try to address everything you mentioned in your post .

I will explain raid bosses in general on the example you gave Gul'dan. As you have mentioned Bonds of Fel/Empowered Bonds of Fel sometimes oneshot players, we can try and reproduce the bug on Dev Realm and if we do and end up figuring out what exactly is the problem the devs can fix it, but unless we know what is causing it they can't fix it. In addition to that most of the bugs players don't report OR if they do they don't bring any proof whats so ever other then claiming that it's bugged. In order to fix something we have to know what exactly is wrong with it.
I have personally tested Bonds of Fel more then God knows how many times and I have never encountered a problem where they instantly broke and killed me, so in order to figure this particular problem out someone has to report it and give at least a detailed explanation of how it happened.
The same goes for every boss and every ability, tbh for every bug in general.

Now for the more complicated part of your post Dungeons.
Yes in the past dungeons were a joke, people could do keys up to 20+ without braking a sweat, after most of them got fixed things have changed dramatically.
To start you first have to understand not everyone should be able to do 15+ for their weekly chest, just ask anyone that played on retail. Scaling plays a big part in this, on a lets say 10+ key most of the abilities wont oneshot you, but when you move on to a lets say 15-20+ keys this change drastically.
A good example of that is either Tyrannical or Fortified keys, I'll explain it on an example from a BRH boss.
Lord Kur'talos Ravencrest in his second phase before players get the buff Legacy of the Ravencrest he will cast Shadow Bolt Volley, on a lower key lets say a 10 it will deal a large amount of damage but it wont kill you, but if you go for a +15 and add Tyrannical to it chances are it will oneshot you if you don't use any defensive cooldowns.
High dungeons should be hard and not everyone should be able to complete them, they are a team challenge and if all 5 players in a group do not coordinate well and know what are they doing they will deplete a key or have a hard time doing it.
Now all that said, Dungeons are still a work in progress and there are still bugs that will be addressed in the future, atm most of the focus is on the new patch.

To conclude this, the Devs are working as hard and as fast as they can to fix most of the problems as soon as they get reported, BUT in order for them to get fixed players must understand that when they report something they have to be as detailed as they can and bring actual proof. If we went on and tested every single bug with a claim "it's bugged" we would get no where, so pls when you report something make sure that you did your research and you are certain that it should work that way you think it should, and again bring PROOF.

2 0

branislav97
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 03-02-2019 16:00)

Post Posted: 14-11-2018, 19:39:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

i will give you few buggs that i encountered but as soon is i get home so im looking forward in helping as much as i can, in past i had that fealing that someone else will do it in stead but bugs are present and no fixes are done so il take my part in this now aswell i just hope you will have enough time to read tro it - Cheers
0 0

Elvenking

[Creep]

(since 12-07-2022 14:49)

Votes: 77

Post Posted: 14-11-2018, 21:25:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We try to get dungeons working as they did on retail. Every single trash mob will be personaly checked and compared to retail videos of it so it casts the correct spell with correct damage and timers.

The problem is freakz had many serious bugs concerning m+ during the first legion year.
-Keystones did not use mythic spell dmg and instead scaled with values from normal difficulty
-Half of trash did nothing
-Half bosses also had bugged scripts

With almost everything fixed now we obviously see a huge difference.
As krem already mentioned you can't simply except to get +15 without effort anymore.
Groups need to communicate, use all their cc and pull smaller grps and not half dungeon in order to survive.
Sometimes you need to change your gear or even save avoidance items like players on retail did.
Some mechanics might still be buggy but you can dodge almost everything or mitigate the dmg if you work togheter.
It's always hard to suddenly adapt to drastic changes if you used farm keys half asleep before.

I hope you will continue having fun on this server^^

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by stewa91, 15 November 2018 13:36

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 12:35:38
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x