User
Pass
2FA

[Warlock][Demonology]Call Dreadstalkers Vs Improved Dreadstalkers

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message255
Jasim

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-08-2022 20:53)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 23-11-2018, 15:50:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=104316&&name=call-dreadstalkers
Bug description: After the recent fix for 4T19 with Improved Dreadstalkers, Whenever u cast call dreadstalkers with improved dreadstalkers talent the dreadstalkers are not blinking to the target as soon as they are summoned. They work perfectly without this talent but with Improved Dreadstalkers talent they are just walking to the target instead of blinking, and because of this we are losing the dps atleast 5sec or even more than 5sec(if casted max range).
Proof: I can't record a video due to some problems and its hard to show the bug with a screenshot so i will link a retail version video for it. Also this can easily be tested in game.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=osoSHlPAKbo&t=626:

At 9:40 min mark you can see how the Dreadstalkers are working with Improved Dreadstalkers talent.

0 0

GracieGray

[Graceful Penguin]

(since 30-04-2019 07:11)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 23-11-2018, 21:52:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirmed, it isn't happening all the time but 80% of the time they don't go to the target instantly.

Check out my WoW Freakz Mount Guide!

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by GracieGray, 23 November 2018 19:52

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 28-04-2024, 08:52:48
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x