User
Pass
2FA

The Tillers Rep: What's the secret?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message849
LonerPrime

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-02-2019 16:06)

Post Posted: 27-11-2018, 17:19:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello Fellow Freaks,
So I have been trying to keep myself busy until 7.2.5 drops and one of the things I decided to pursue was exalting myself with old factions. Though I found one way or the other to get exalted with most pandaria factions; the tillers, to be honest, have been a tough cookie to crack. A few starter quests I got, did work but gave only marginal rep to push me out of neutral. After that, the only repeatable quests that are giving me any form of small rep are the ones that require killing something or looting something and that's just twice a day. The farming quests are a complete dud and so are a few other quests like:

https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=30318&&name=chasing-the-chicken
or
https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=31338&&name=lost-sheepie

So my question is, how do people go about getting this on freakz? I'd really appreciate any tips on this matter.

Regards,
Armoured-Felsong

0 0

ayoubsetif

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-11-2022 18:26)

Post Posted: 28-11-2018, 16:38:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

it took me 3 days i took all quests daily and do what can be done

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 06:44:28
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x