User
Pass
2FA

[Arcway] Spiders too much

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message266
garganatla

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-02-2022 01:36)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 16-12-2018, 10:17:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: Hi there. I was looking some encha shaman video from Cayna from Method when he was 7.1.5 so I can compare his dmg to mine and I explore something interesting about Arcway.

Bug description: When you came to fight adds before Naltira ( the spider boss ) you first kill little adds who explodes when dies, and after that from roof comes other spiders, bigger but don't explode, they root you. On Freakz, those adds with root spell, came in 3 waves from roof, on this video came only 1 wave. Is this a some kind of bug or it's some fix which was implemented at the end of the 7.1.5 so I watched an very old video of 7.1.5? Thanks in advance.

Proof: https://youtube.com/watch?v=UJOP3u3pNbY:

Look at the 16:18.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 14:33:08
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x