User
Pass
2FA

Multible Dungeons Issues. (Mythic Keystones/MoS/HoV and DHT)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message304
Aldrahin

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-08-2021 18:07)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 27-12-2018, 15:21:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1.Mythic Keystones:

After pushing the Key higher than M7 the key should have got a second Affix added, instead of adding the Affix it replaces the First Affix
The sanguine puddle is way to big,expands to fast and also kills some of your group Members randomly. (proof: https://imgur.com/a/2ARRsAJ)

2. Mythic Dungeons:

2.1 HoV:

The Mystic heals everything in his area even your grp, instead of only healing his NPC Friends.
After finishing the Dungeon you can click on the Aegis again and make Godking Skovald and Odyn for a second time. (Old Bugg)
The glowing fragments which are flying away from the spears have either a HUGE Hitbox or something with the Animations is wrong, because you can stand around 30 yards away and still get hit.

2.2 MoS:

Blinking/Charging/Infernal Strike everything like that lets you fall through the ship.
Helya is also not in Meele range which lets her cast Wind Buffet 24/7.

2.3 DHT:

The Ability "Skyreach Wind" doesnt knock you back.

It will come more Informations about the Dungeons at the moment as soon as i find a group which are walking VotW/Brh/NL/CoS and Arcway
I will Update this Topic constantly

Last edited by Aldrahin on 28-12-2018, 15:08:20; edited 3 times in total
1 0

ashkiller3

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-06-2019 15:15)

Post Posted: 27-12-2018, 20:41:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Any jump to target ability or something else(mine, infernal strike dh), can't use it..happened in my dungeon too. and yeah,melees can t attack helya, only rdps
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 04:18:10
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x